NetworkAgenda.com / Taking $9.95 from my account!

10132 Woodley AveNorth Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
4.7
Phone: 818 892-2809

Apparently for the past 3 mos now I've been also charged $7.95/mo.
I am calling Macy's now & I think the best way is to call up your credit line, place your complaint... I am on the phone w/ them now.

This networkagenda.com should get sued. I mean how sneaky that they take a small sum per month. It all adds up, in a year's time to $95.40. Wow!!

Those thing is not the amt really. It's that I never use my Macy's card!! So, my unsuspecting a$$ will disregard a bill b/c I am so sure that the balance is 0. But, lo and behold the balance has been pending seven bucks for two months now.

Comments

Va
  1st of Nov, 2007
I purchased a CD for a program called Grantmaster over the internet. The site I was on had many other links and by the time I knew it I had three different passwords and three different usernames. Anyhow I only made that one purchase for the CD I never authorized any other charges. The CD was purchased at least 60 days ago. This unauthorized charge was made in October of 2007. I have already filed a dispute with my credit card company as well.
Ke
  8th of Nov, 2007
You accessed my bank account I stopped member ship last month I want my money returned to my account asap or you'll here from my lawyer this isn't a threat it is a promise!
Ja
  14th of Nov, 2007
Networkagenda.com charged my credit card for something I never rec'd nor ordered.
Je
  14th of Nov, 2007

NetworkAgenda.com - Unauthorized withdrawals from my account
www.networkagenda.com

I canceled this grant program in July, in Oct. and Nov. I was charged $9.95 from this co. to my debit card.
Jp
  15th of Nov, 2007
networagenda.com Continues to charge my bank account $7.95 monthly in which I have tried to reach them and all I get is an answering machine and surprise no one ever calls back. I anyone can tell me how to stop this please let me know.
Je
  18th of Nov, 2007
I have also been charged by network agenda co for 9.95 a month for several months and it's not on my credit card but they got a hold of my personal checking account. who do these company's think they are charging for services that we have not signed up for. I have filed complaints with my bank and am in the process of working with the local fraud department ( Spokane police department) I am out to get these a-holes. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Jen
Al
  19th of Nov, 2007
Network Agenda is taking money out of my checking account 9.95 without approval. I have never heard of them. I am going to make a report to my bank and contact the better business bureau and try to get it stop I will go to the Action News line if I have to and have them put on TV report!!!
Te
  22nd of Nov, 2007
Wow to think that I am not the only one these jerks are taking money from. They have taken $9.95 out of my account for 2 months and I got a phone number where a live person actually talked to me at 1-866-370-7270 and she said that it was a grant search company that I signed up for and I told her I didn't sign up for it and she said they sent me a e-mail and I had 90 days to cancel and then told me she could see that I had never gone to the web site on the so called account and to pick a password to use until the rest of this billing cycle expired so I did and I still never went to the site and look this morning and now they charged $9.99, so that is 2 charges for one month. I won't stop until I shut them down.
Ro
  23rd of Nov, 2007

NetworkAgenda.com - Fraud charges!
Indiana
Phone: 260-402-2463

Networkagenda.com along withBMS/Grant search have made fraudulent, unauthorized charges to my credit card for a product or service I never ordered. Ive contacted the Fraud dept. of my credit card and will gladly take any legal steps needed.
Vi
  25th of Nov, 2007
I just now checked my balance on-line and it was short. Just checked my transaction history to see this NETWORKAGENDA.COM had taken money out. I don't even know who these people are. I never signed up with them. Now I wonder how they even got my card number!
Te
  26th of Nov, 2007
I just spoke with someone from this company at 1-800-418-9320 and asked them where they got there info for the billing on my account and apparently if you ever signed up for Google to make money online there are more then one company that also gets all your info and has a 90 day trial and then starts billing you, this is one of the company's as well as a company called GSM a grant search company. I got a conformation # to stop the charges. SO call them then keep the Con.
Vi
  26th of Nov, 2007
I just called a number I found on-line 1-877-673-8173. It was busy for a very long time but I finally got through.

Apparently if you singed up for a free trial called Federal Grant Structure, then you are also got signed up for Networkagenda.com without your knowledge!

The lady was very snooty but she said that if you didn't cancel within the trial period they have an obligatory charge of $9.95 a month until you cancel. And they will refund you any charges made in the past 30 days and you will receive the money in 7-10 business days. I was also given a confirmation number.

So there is hope at getting your money back!

Vikki
Ch

NetworkAgenda.com - Unauthorized withdrawal from my account
Networkagenda.com
New Mexico
networkagenda.com

On 11-28-07 Networkagenda.com withdrew funds from my personal account. This was done with out my knowledge or consent. I have never requested any services from this website nor have I given you any information of my bank account.
Kr
  28th of Nov, 2007
I was looking through my bank records and noticed that there is a pending withdrawal for 9.95 for your company Networkagenda.com. I have not used your service nor do I know of your service. I am reuqesting that you stop this transaction or return the money to my accounty immediately. If this is not done in the next three working days, I will be seeking legal action toward your company.
Sincerely, Kristen Garfield-Gentile.
Ju
  28th of Nov, 2007
I dont no how what this is all about but I got a e-mail and said I had 30 days free and after that I would be charged 9.95$ and I dont wont this offer. So e-mail me to no that you have unsubscribed. Thank you

P.S: I dont have 9.95 To give a way.
Sa
  29th of Nov, 2007
Took $9.95 out of my bank account without my knowledge . I live on a small disability check and cant afford this type of thing causing my account to be overdrawn. I want my money back!
Me
  29th of Nov, 2007
NetworkAgenda.com charged $9.95 to my account without authorization. No services was ordered. Unknown how they got my account number. I will have the charge removed and an investigation ordered from my bank as to how the account number was compromised.
Gr
  1st of Dec, 2007
I just found out about this as well. A charge showed up on my bank statement. My wife signed up for the GrantMaster software, but canceled it within the 30 day period. We have a cancellation number to prove this. That was back in October. This $9.95 charge from networkagenda.com really irritates me. You can bet that I'll be calling them on Monday to complain and get this stopped. I'll also be calling my bank to see if there's anything they can do to help. I wonder if I can put a block on my account to not allow them to charge me again?

G
Ar
  3rd of Dec, 2007
I Signed up for GrantMaster software and I canceled it within the 30 day period and was charged $9.95. I did not authorized this charge and I cant seem to get through to anyone to refund my Money.
St
  3rd of Dec, 2007
I also have 2 charges from this networkagenda and i am really upset!!!