Networkagenda.com/ GSA: Grant Search Assistant / idenity tefth

po box 1646Eastsound, WA, United States Review updated:
Today I find a few odd charges wile doing my check book balancing and when calling the companies listed as the merchant I got the same exact message from all of them. That was very odd so I google ""Growing Rich W/ [protected] Nv ''' and I got to the ""/link removed/;". All of those reports were shocking. I called my bank and cancel my Card, the person was very nice and told me to go back on my invoices and to look for more charges, I did and I saw that:

On 12/17 I got a charge of 1.95 Growing Rich W/ [protected] Nv Growing Rich With GoogleGrowing Rich With Google, Passiveinternetprofit2 *** my original purchase***

On 12/26 I got a charge of 39.95 Growing Rich W/ [protected] Nv : Growing Rich With GoogleGrowing Rich With Google, Passiveinternetprofit2

On 1/02 I got a charge of 7.95 Bsm/grant Search [protected]nv : Growing Rich With Google - BSM Grant Search Assistant

On 1/10 I got a charge of 9.95 Networkagenda.co[protected]ut : Networkagenda.com/Grant Search Assistant

On 1/24 I got a charge of 39.95 from:Growing Rich W/ [protected] Nv : Growing Rich With Google, Passiveinternetprofit2

On 2/1 I got a charge of 7.95 Bsm/grant Search[protected]nv : Growing Rich With Google - BSM Grant Search Assistant

I find out thru Rip-Off the message Ryan R wrote and this info to contact him: [protected] or email me at ryanr@wskc.org

GOOLE RIP me OFF of 107.70 I want all of my money back.

I am disable, a Domestic Violence survivor, I really mean a survivor, my now ex-husband shot me two times, first bullet on the back of the head and the second one under the chin and that one blew my face off. I have two little children to take care of and that's why I agree to pay 1.95 to Google, I need to work from home. I can't go out and get a job, for the last 3 years I have been going thru monthly facial reconstruction surgeries. I am now blind and deaf on the right side and paralyzed on the left side and eat thru a tube on my stomach. My only income is from SSDisability and that is $500 per month to pay rent, utilities, food and clothing for my girls. Yes I get $148 per month in food stamps but that is not enough to feed two growing girls. Due that my ex is in jail I CAN NOT GET CHILD SUPPORT. I am all they have and I will not like nor will let people rip-me-off. If your company wants to see pictures of how disable I am and how my face looks after so many surgeries pls email me.

Sincerely

7th of Jan, 2008
unauthorized charge to credit card for 9.95
Ry
  4th of Feb, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Growing Rich with Google is our program and it comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance as well as 50+ tutorial videos and other information to help our client be successful with our program for $39.95 a month. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Search Assistant, that gives our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr.
Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.