NetworkAgenda.com / Withdrawal from my account!

1 edgewater park,4 forrestal dr, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-877-8427

There has been a charge taken from my checking account... The charge was unauthorized, this is definitely scam! Beware!

Comments

• Ji
      1st of Jan, 2008

NETWORKAGENDA.COM ST GEORGE UTUS

THIS COMPANY TOOK 9.95 UNAUTHORISED NEVER HEARD OF COMPANY... AND I NOTIFIED MY DEBIT CARD AND I AM NOT HAPPY AND THE PHONE NUMBER THAT IS ON THE SITE NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE...

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW

• Ke
      7th of Jan, 2008

WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE!!! AND HOW DID THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD # AND FOR WHAT???

10th of Jan, 2008

I have not agreed to this company taking 9.95 out of my checking account. I cannot even get through on the phone. Please reinstate my checking account.

15th of Jan, 2008

This telephone number you have posted with your address is as bogus as your taking out 9.95 out of my checking account. I will contact my lawyer this morning about this, so you will not do this to anyone else. You are violating my privacy!

• Do
      20th of Jan, 2008

I use my checking account for auto withdrawals only and bill paying. Because of the way I use this account I keep only the amount I need for these payments in the account. I was shocked when I received an overdraft notice from my bank, and a $31.00 overdraft fee. Much to my surprise there was a $9.95 withdrawal made by NETWORKAGENDA.COM.

What I would like to know is WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and how do I get my money back not only the $9.95, but the $31.00 fee I was charged.

• Me
      23rd of Jan, 2008

I don't know about everyone else but, I myself only signed up for the $1.95 DVD because of GOOGLE believing that it had too be a ligitamate company, just to find out they don't endorse or have anything too do with these people! My account was charged for the video and I sat on hold for over 12 hours trying to cancel this BS ( 1-866-396-5695 ) and got KNOW where, one company after thier withdrawls was professional enough to return thier charge (everydaylegalforms.com) !Reading this board just proves fraud is what pays off look how many of us are fighting them at $60 a month, thats how they become million dollar companies!!!! Since this world is now global they can screw people and set back and smile! Good luck everyone, I guess trusting knowone on the inter-net is the best policy!!!!

• Ki
      2nd of Feb, 2008

To my surprise I just had my bank acct overdrawn from the company called networkagenda.com. I never heard of this company until this morning when I checked my bank acct. Not happy about this! Anybody have any ideas about how to stop this unauthorized action!

• Li
      15th of Feb, 2008

I too have been trying to get my charge of 9.95 back too. You send them emails and nothing. You try to call but the number is invalid. I too tried the Google DVD for 1.95 and told them to cancel. But every single month i still get charged for what I don't know. I am getting a little angry about this whole situation.

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2008

This is a sham for 9.and change. Someone should go to jail.

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2008

This is Fraud. Some one should go to jail.

• Lo
      21st of Feb, 2008

I too got debited for things i did not order. Or have ordered one thing. thing this company jumps on the band wagon and tries to get money out of my account. For something i do not know what for. and i am tired of it. the internet is not save to buy off of. networkagenda is a rip off artist. But i am allerting my bank to this and they will put a stop to it i hope. And search them down. I will never use the internet again too buy anything. It is not worth it...

• Ab
      27th of Feb, 2008

I don't know how they got me,because Iam very meticolous with my bussines.But they charge to my Am/Exp account some unauthorized charges.Now they don't answer their phones ,nor respond to any kind of communication."WHAT A F____SCAMS>>AMERICA KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN....................................NETWORKAGENDA THIS DOESN"T END HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

27th of Feb, 2008

WHO IS --NET WORK AGENDA.>SCAM CITY.

WHY IS NET WORK AGENDA, keep on riping off people time after time and no can stop them> I order a CD the price was$1.95 my card was billed for $9.95; try calling the phone
    just keep ringing, no one answer.

Phone#1-866-396-5695.

• Pa
      4th of Mar, 2008

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON- WHO IS THIS NETWORKAGENDA.COM, ONLY 9.95 BUT WHAT DO I GET?
    THIS WAS TOTALLY UNAUTHROIZID. HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK?

• Le
      17th of Mar, 2008

OK Peeps, I got hit by these perps too. I contacted my bank and I will be changing my cc# immediately. This is definately associated with a company called Ravens Media. (This was a new bank account for me and the only company that had my card number was ravens media) I saw an ad for a CD that would help me make money from home. I am a stay at home mom and after doing extensive research this one for $2.99 wasn't so bad. I saw nothing anywhere that stated there would be a monthly charge of any kind or I would never have ordered it. I thought I was just purchasing a CD. I am not new to the internet or purchasing things online. I read everything very thoroughly. So for this other company to charge me tells me for sure that they got my number from Ravens Media. I have tried to contact both Network Agenda as well as this Ryan Riddle person from Ravens Media to no avail. I contacted my local FBI office and I spoke with someone in the fraud department. She gave me this web address: www.ic3.gov and said that if everyone goes there and files a complaint with them, once they have enough complaints they can open a case. She also told me to contact a civil attorney, which I did here in Baltimore, a non-profit one, and the civil attorney told me that he will look into assets for these companies to see if it would be worth a class-action law-siut. PLEASE, Please, please go to the website and file your complaint with the FBI. This is an invasion of privacy people as well as FRAUD! The web address again is: www.ic3.gov My name is Leona and I can be contacted at leona21224@yahoo.com or by my cell at (443) 563-7928 Please respond to me if you have any input or just to let me know your side of the story. Lets make these people pay for taking advantage of the working peoples of America.

18th of Mar, 2008

We just got our bank statement dated 02/19/08. There were (2) bank card withdrawls from (2) different companies taken directly out of our account; both on 02/04/08, neither of which we know anything about. 1=NETWORK AGENDA for $9.95, and 1=RESERVATION REWARDS for $10.00. Who are these people and how do they gain access to a persons personal banking information? 1-of the withdrawls cause an NSF fee. We have very little money, with these (2) unauthorized withdrawls and an NSF fee that is enough of our income to buy our groceries for a week! We are mad as hell! What recourse do we have? How can we recover our money? Can anyone out there help? If so please advise. Many Thanks, Trish

20th of Mar, 2008

I did not ask for this charge $9.95 it was taken out of my checking account with out my approval.
    I will contact my back tommorrow. This was taken out on 25th of Feb. Someone needs to have something done about this.

Mark Nix

21st of Mar, 2008

Found this on another site related to complaints about networkagenda.com (from Ryan Riddle!):

First of all I want to offer my apologies to Louis. It is not our policy to have our clients pay for the shipping and handling of a free CD and then not receive it, and then get billed for the bonus material that accompanies the CD. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate an account for Louis, but I would like to help him with the resolution he is seeking.

For customer service you may call 866-370-7270 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

I demand that our company provides professionalism and respect to our clients and when we fail them in this or any area I would like to resolve it. If you are another client reading this and you feel we've failed you in some way please contact me ASAP so that I can help you resolve your concerns.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

21st of Mar, 2008

Through additional research also found involvement by domain name ifox.com.

includes the following terms text:
    By clicking “Submit” I am ordering the Networkagenda 60 day trail membership.After the 60 day trial period, I will be charged $7.95 a month thereafter until I cancel.I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on my credit/debit statement as “networkagenda.com 1-877-673-8173”. Cancel anytime by calling 1-877-673-8173

• Ti
      26th of Mar, 2008

WARNING: Some of you are calling the phone number (609-877-8427) posted at the top of this page to complain about Network Agenda. This is not their phone number, it is the phone number of Ms. Bell. If you wanted to complain about your Network Agenda charges, please call 800-418-9320 and customer service with assist you.