Comments

14th of Jul, 2009

The same has happened to us. I checked out account online and noticed this strange amount to an unknown entity.."endacom". So, I checked the internet to see what this is and found this site complaining about a mysterious charge appearing on one's bank acct for $9.95. This has got to be a scam as the same amount for the same "endacom" has appeared on our acct. We have no idea what or who this is. This is most likely another scam...another thief who has our acct number and somehow some fake authorization.
    Linda

• Ka
      14th of Jul, 2009

Same thing happened to me this morning. I logged on to my account to pay some bills and notice there was 9.95 charge that i had no clue about. Im on the phone with my bank right now doing a claim...
    Kali

• Es
      15th of Jul, 2009

Same charge on my account for the exact same amount. I'd love to meet these [censored]rs in a dark alley!!

• De
      16th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I was searching to find what this could be and found: http://www.networkagenda.com/ which is a virtual office software. They have a monthly fee of 9.95 and it said that there is a trial period that :
    "Various other companies, for a small commission, may give you a free trial use of Networkagenda. The access period may range from a 21 to a 60 days depending on what was offered to you by the partner company. Once the free access period is up, there will usually be a monthly reoccurring cost of 9.95 a month"
    Not sure if this company is legit but sounds like what is happening. i called the number and it wasn't working (not sure if it's because it isn't within their office hours) I tried emailing to cancel and I 'll see what happens. Very sneaky and scary.

17th of Jul, 2009

Try calling 877-673-8173
    I called this number and cancelled.

• I
      18th of Jul, 2009

hi
    hu have skype becouse i m think that componi database is hacked then people thaken a deatels

• Fa
      22nd of Jul, 2009

We had the same 9.95 charge on our credit card account along with 3 other charges from a company called gglprofit.com and fedgrantusa.com. It seems the gglprofit is some sort of setup for businesses to set up web sites and other stuff. I called and had charges removed. When I called the fedgrantusa, they told me the charges had already been removed, so they were all linked to the gglprofit. I got the phone numbers for each group off of my bank statement. I also asked for confirmation number for credited amount and the name of person I spoke with. Was told it would take 3-5 business days for charges to be removed.

• As
      23rd of Jul, 2009

this just happened to me.. im calling my bank now.. i think it has to do with ordering a federal college grant cd. (which had no monthly fee attached to it, just the one time fee.)

24th of Jul, 2009

I had the same charges so I called Google Profit on 1800 418 9320 and they were very helpful. They said they would refund the charges and gave me receipt numbers for the credits. They told me that the credits will be on my card before my next bank statement comes out ... I'll let you know :)

25th of Jul, 2009

Just had a call from my wife complaining about charges to our card and it is a combination of all the complaints. Finally got ahold of a customer rep and they tried to say I had ordered some junk from them. I hadn't as you know the story! After much double talk it was cancelled. This did involve multiple calls and a wee bit of yelling. On my part.

• Fr
      26th of Jul, 2009

I too was charged by the entity. I have no idea why these charges keep appearing on my account. The first was 39.95 I called FedGrantUSA and they told me that the money would be refunded. It was...but two weeks later I received another charge from them for 9.95. I plan on reporting it as fraud to my bank. I dont know what else to do. I too want to meet them in a dark alley. J/K

• Nz
      26th of Jul, 2009

this also happened to my husband and I. We are from New Zealand and had 2 charges on our account last week for $15.20 (U.S $9.95) from Networka Endacom and the second charge was $93.00. Have sorted it out with our bank manager and what a mission that was cancelling cards and changing accounts, but would love to meet these scam artists and give them a piece of my mind etc... Our bank is investigating this issue.

• Ml
      28th of Jul, 2009

Regarding neworka endacom.

They have also debited money from our account. We are from Australia and have know idea who this company or product they are selling are. Interesting that when we phoned our bank, they were unaware of this activities - the lady said that she does not know of any other customer's complaints.MDL Australia 29.7.9

• Do
      31st of Jul, 2009

Add me to the affected list.

The response by " Customer Service Administrator" sounds exactly like the double talk that my credit card anti fraud representative got from the person at gglprofit.com when questioned about these charges. I also got slammed with the three charges in a row: 7.95 from Fedgrantusa, 59.95 from gglprofit, and 9.95 from Networka Endacom. The GGLprofit person made it sound like they had a legitimate record of an order from me.

My credit card company is treating this as an instance of fraud.

• Je
      1st of Aug, 2009

I ALSO HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME AFTER ORDERING THE FEDERAL GRANT CD, WHICH WAS FREE YOU ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDELING...AND THEY DID NOT MAKE IT CLEAR AS THE MAN ABOVE SAYS THEY DID. I CALLED THE FEDERAL GRANT CD PLACE AND CANCELLED AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY BUT THEY WOULD CANCEL IT. THEN 2 WEEKS LATER I RECIEVED 2 MORE DEBITS ON MY CHECKING CARD ONE FOR 9.95 AND ONE FOR 7.95. BECAUSE OF THIS SCAM AND THEM TAKING THIS OUT OF MY CHECKING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I HAVE HAD TO PAY OVER 100.00 IN NSF FEES. I AM VERY UPSET AND MY BANK IS NOW TREATING THIS AS FRAUD.

2nd of Aug, 2009

I have received also a charge of $9.95 from endacomp.
    Couple of days later from a difefrent company SEARCH $75.
    Tomorrow I am going to my bank to discuss it.
    Are they targeting aussies only?

networka endacom - Unauthorised Credit Card transaction
    NETWORKA ENDACOM
    New Zealand

Just found a transaction on my credit card for $9.95US!!! I did not authorise this but I'm pretty sure it came from EASY SEARCH4CASH, we also got charged $100 from what appears to be the same crowd. With all of these transastions I believe there is a 60day right of return. I've had my credit card cancelled immediately to prevet these ###ers taking any more of my hard earned money. I'm laying a complaint with my credit card provider, fingers crossed they can get my money back ASAP!!!

• Ra
      3rd of Aug, 2009
    networka endacom - unexplanable charges/rip off
    NETWORKA ENDACOM
    Florida

NETWORKA ENDACOM took $9.95 out of my account, I noticed how no one could get ahold of them.I've got their number here it is boys and girls, 1800-454-4980...This number is also connected to ADS, Search and Endacom.Hope this resolved some of your issues!

• Ra
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I posted the number for them just call and say you've got a lawyer and they will return your money ASAP!!!LOL!!!

• Jg
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I am from the UK and have just had 6.62 pound taken out of my account so this is happening in the UK as well. Speaking to my bank now about this.