Network Technologies Inc / Great company to work for

Apr 24, 2015
Network Technologies Inc
This is ran by a great CEO. He gives lots of perks. I started 5 years ago as a Electronic Technician and couldn't be any happier. Great people work here and we work as a team. I have no problem with this company. Awesome pay and we get raises every year with a high increase which everyone likes. Managers are nice and if you need anything they go out of there way to help you if you are stuck on something.

You get days off whenever you want. There is no problem with that. Good family balance. Benefits are good. Could be better but its fine for me. It a friendly environment and laid back. You can work at your own pace. CEO keeps us comfortable if we need something he will help you example: When something unexpected comes up and you don't have the money to pay it the CEO will lend you the money and you can repay it back without any interest. I think that's great company perk that he does that.

Its a great place to work and I enjoy coming to work. Everyone is nice here and I am going to stay till retirement. They pay is really good here and you wont find this pay anywhere else.

N  24th of Apr, 2015 by