Network Solutions / Bad service

1 13861 Sunrise Valley Dr.Herndon, VA, United States Review updated:

All, you are not going to believe this. I am launching a new web site and I can't login to my Network Solutions account. I called network Solutions and I am told by Lee (a supervisor) that the account has a lock and the Executive Team will be calling me Sometime Next Week. I am beside myself in disbelief, I have 15 developers and 10 testers here and no ability to add a public DNS entry to MY account.

I am so mad I can't see straight, this is going to cost me thousands and could ruin a relationship with a very good client.

I asked for Lee for "any" resolution; Lee was quite polite and clearly didn't give a rip about my situation. I asked for Lee's boss, Lee told me it was Michelle, and then would not give me her number.

Va

Comments

• Bt
      12th of Mar, 2011

I have run into the same issue and was told I would be contacted by their account team on Monday. In the meantime I am locked out of my components of the storefront that I am PAYING FOR! I asked for a name and address to file a complaint and was told I would not be provided with that information!!! Which is against the law.

22nd of Sep, 2011

network solutions is too expensive, the customer service is the worse in the market, the rip you off. I renewed my domain yesterday for 5 years and i saw the website was about to expire too so i called back to renew the website. they told me that with the website if i renew for 5 years the domain will be free and that i could get a refund for the previous order. i told them that i was going to first see if i could get my refund and then purchase the website. the rep i spoke to kept on insisting that i renew now and that i was going to get refunded anyways because i had 30 days. well, i didnt renew that moment and i told him to call me back on my cell in 30 minutes. i ran out of battery on the cell and when i was ready to purchase i called network solutions again. I now spoke to another rep about getting the refund and the other rep told me the same thing, renew now, get the website with free domain and then get the refund. i told him ok but, i was working with a guy before is he available? he said yes, he is right in front of me he will call you. the guy called me back and i placed the order. he proceeded to transfer me to customer service for a refund and when i asked for it they told me that domain names are not refundable. i explained that two reps told me that it was and that i should get the refund. they open a case for a supervisor to call me back and it has been 2 days and no call. i called back and open another case with another department and they said it is a $10.00 fee to issue a refund. also, they may not refund everything or it may not be refund at all. i m still waiting for the answer of the second case. I m a consultant of 15 years, owner of my IT firm and i have dozen of domains that my clients originally registered with Network solutions. i will make sure I move them ALL to another reliable and friendly registrar like Godaddy when the time is right. DO NOT USE Network Solutions as a registrar.

• Fu
      24th of Nov, 2011

I am struggling for a week now for one of their consultants to contact me back. I am from outside the U.S, making an International phone call is extremely expensive, they kept me holding on te waiting line for more than 20 minutes and the line got cut. I am in the process of transferring my domain to another provider, as my account status says the lock feature is off they keep blocking my new provider from transferring it ( yet Network Solutions send me an email stating my account is unlocked and sent me an authorisation code ) Their service SUCKS!!! Now they ask why we take our services elsewhere. I also requested all my services ( email etc ) be cancelled, its been over a week and no one contacted me with regards to this as well. DO NOT USE Network Solutions!!!