Network Agenda.com / Unauthorized deduction!

Network agenda.Com is deducting $9.95 per month from my Credit Card WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. How is this possible??? Beware of these FRAUDSTERS!!!

Comments

Cy
  18th of Dec, 2007
Network Agenda.com - stolen money out of my bank acct.
Networkagenda.com
3420 Park Rd
Charlotte
North Carolina
Phone: 704-280-2329

I JUST FOUND ON MY BANK STATEMENT A COMPANY CALLED NETWORKAGENDA.COM TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCT. W/O MY AUTHORIZATION OR KNOWLEDGE. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THAT IS STEALING. I HAVE NEVER HERD OF THIS COMPANY NOR DO I KNOW WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

I CALLED THEIR 800 NUMBER AND RECEIVED A BUSY SIGNAL. I WENT TO THEIR SITE, AND TOLD THEM TO PUT THE MONEY BACK THAT THEY STOLE.

IN CHECKING YOUR OTHER COMPLAINTS, IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GOOGLEMONEYDISK, I CANCELED THAT BEFORE I EVEN RECEIVED IT!!!!!

THEY HAVE STOLEN MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE'S ACCTS. AND THEY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. IF I FIND OUT THAT THIS IS A GOOGLE COMPANY, THEY HAVE LOST ME AS AN EMAIL CUSTOMER, AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO GOES TO GOOGLE TO FIND A REPUTABLE EMAIL SITE. I WILL COMPLETELY STOP USING GOGGLE, IF I FIND OUT THIS NETWORKAGENDA.COM IS A GOOGLE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

La
  29th of Dec, 2007

I just looked at my bank account and found out that this same company "NETWORK AGENDA.COM" has also stolen money from my account and I also don't know anything about this company and I want my money back......Plus there was another company called "BSM/GRANT.SEARCH" that has also stolen money from my account I want that back as well!!!!!! as the public living in America, we have the right to not get our money stolen while in the care of a f.i.c.a institution............................................. FINE THEM FOR STEALING..............

Do
  1st of Jan, 2008

Do you people even read the "Tearms & Conditions" sections when you sign up for crap like that?

Usually, signing up for one offer signs you up for multiple offers, that you have to cancel as well. If it is in their Terms & Conditions sections, and you sign up for the trial, you are legally signing up for the other trials.

This isn't stealing money from you. They are taking money from people that don't take the time to read things thoroughly.

Every time you are going to sign up for an offer in the future, READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS SECTION ON THEIR WEBSITE. It gives all the information you need to cancel the trials!

Ma
  10th of Jan, 2008

chargeing me too where and how is what i wanna know im very mad atm

Eu
  14th of Jan, 2008
Network Agenda.com - Unauthorized deduction from debit acct!
16561 Sherwood Place
Woodbridge
Virginia
Phone: 703-441-9087
www.NetworkAgenda.com

The deduction from my debit account should not have occurred. I have no idea what this deduction represents and have not found any notation in my records of signing any agreement with the above company for services... I would like to find out how I get in touch with this company to cancel further deductions and to have the money already withdrawn returned.

Ot
  15th of Jan, 2008

I agree with the complaint.

La
  18th of Jan, 2008
Network Agenda.com - Unauthorized withdrawal
PO Box 135
Celoron
New York
www.NetworkAgenda.com

My charge card is being charged monthly for $7.95 from BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST, LAS VEGAS, NV. I have never authorized this charge and would like to know what I can do about this. Plz advise smb!

De
  18th of Jan, 2008

I also was fraudulently charged by Network Agenda. They obtained my information because I inquired into Growing Rich w/Google. Evidently when I inquired through Google they automatically signed me up for a free trial membership that I was supposed to call and cancel, the only problem is that I had no knowledge of the automatic membership. READ THE FINE PRINT. The phone number listed on my cc statement for NA is 1-800-418-9320, but they were closed when I called. The recording said they are open from 9 to 5 MST.

Ti
  22nd of Jan, 2008

Networkagenda took $9.95 from my account on 12-17-07 and 1-14-08 without authorization from me to do so.
In addition to this I have now found out that a company listed on mt account as BSM/SBA Express
whom informed me on 1-14-08 that they work for NetworkAgenda has also taken $7.95 out of my account on 11-13-07, 12-10-07, and 1-10-08.
Also on 11-2-07 and 12-3-07 BSM/GRANT SEARCH took out $29.95.
They are all linked and not one of them can tell me why they are doing this or what they are supposed to be doing for me to spend this $ with them.
Its a bunch of bull and I am tacking this matter further.

Ja
  29th of Jan, 2008

you will give me my money back you are ###ing with the wrong dude.

Ed
  7th of Feb, 2008

i would like to unscribe from grant master

Li
  16th of Feb, 2008
Network Agenda.com - Unauthorized credit card charge!
5927 Mudcreek Road
Adger
Alabama
Phone: 205-481-0831
www.NetworkAgenda.com

I have received an unauthorized credit card charge of $9.95 from this company. I don't even know who this is. Went to their website and sent contact email to credit my card back immediately.

Ar
  26th of Feb, 2008

I have no idea what this monthly deduction is for? $9.95

Sh
  27th of Feb, 2008

Call 1-866-370-7270 and tell them to credit your account. If you signed up for Grant Masters then canceled, networkagenda.com will continue to charge you!

Ed
  28th of Feb, 2008
Network Agenda.com - Unauthorized withdrawal
networkagenda.com
430 Grandview Ave.
Bangor
www.networkagenda.com

I don't know anything about this company. I'am not a member and want all charges on my creditcard to at once.

Bb
  1st of Mar, 2008
BSM Grant & Network Agenda.Com - unauthorized charges
BSM Grant & Network Agenda.Com
P.O. Box 1993
Prince Frederick
www.NetworkAgenda.com

I am very disturbed that unauthorized charges have been applied to my account using my debit card. These charges were NOT authorized and I have never heard of these business - BSM Grant Research and Network Agenda.Com. I have notified my bank and they are working to resolve these errors. I thank those individuals who have listed a telephone number in their complaint section for BSM Grant Research, as it is virtually impossible to locate these telephone numbers or to make contact with a representative. Thanks to all those who have spoken out on unauthorized charges on debit cards.

Sy
  1st of Mar, 2008

Unauthorized8 amount taken from account.

Ry
  3rd of Mar, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.

Ra
  14th of Mar, 2008

Withdrew money from my checking account without my consent or permission.

Ja
  3rd of Apr, 2008

I bought GrantMaster products and apparently inadvertently purchased services from Network Agenda.com.

Though a shady practice in of itself, it is legal.

I went to the customer service email available on their website and pointed out the following things:

1)I received no written agreement from them authorizing the use of my associated bank card to pay for their services (a receipt or written notice is required by law).
2)By keeping a copy of the email I was sending them, the email was legal, written notice to cease and desist.

They responded within 15 minutes and will be crediting my account back tomorrow. That is more than I expected or asked for. At least they are willing to fix the problem. I hope this helps others who find themselves confronted with an unusual $9.95 charge to their bank accounts.