Network Agenda / Fraud - unauthorized charges to bank account

1 networkagendacom, United States Review updated:

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS GRANT CD ORDERING WEBSITE! IT IS A SCAM TO CLAIM ADDITIONAL CHARGES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE YOU ORDERED GRANT CD FROM THEM!!
I had to look this company up online to try and understand this $9.95 charge to my bank account on 5/19/09, today. I got and was charged for what was to be free except for $4.95 charged earlier for federal grant finding CD (which had no indication of being connected to Network Agenda). I found on them on this website: networkagenda.com; that there is a connection. There lots of compaints when you type in this company name online. They charged me an unauthorized amt. of $9.95, so I have filed fraud disput form with my bank. This means I have to go to bank fill this out today in order to reverse this charge as fraudulent - to do so I also have to change my Visa Debit card for my account (which I use all the time)! This will stop fraudulent charges for they will not have my new Visa acct. #. But I have to wait 7-10 days for the new card to get to me in the mail. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! DO NOT USE GRANT WEBSITE NOR ANYTHING WITH NETWORK AGENDA!!

Jerri
North Carolina

More Network Agenda Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Er
      11th of Nov, 2007
    Network Agenda - still taking money when account is cancelled

I paid to have a CD on Grants come to my home and before the 30 days were up
    I canceled the agreement because it was not what I wanted but Network Agenda will not
    cancel our hidden agreement. I have tried calling but the mailbox is full and I have yet to receive a response back from the numerous e-mails I have sent them.

• Je
      12th of Nov, 2007
    NetworkAgenda - unauthorized debit

cant get anyone to answer phones to cancel or whatever you have to do to keep them from taking money each month.here is a #800-418-9320.it goes through but hangs you up at the end,please help

• Do
      14th of Nov, 2007
    networkagenda.com

every month this company takes $9.95 out of my bank account with a chkcrg. calling them does no good. complaining to the bank has done no good. i don't know this company or what they do trying to go to their website puts me here. i want my money back and i want them stopped.

• Ge
      26th of Nov, 2007

I just tried to use the CD today 11/26/07 and with my username and password; went to networkagenda.com and there is no way I can get into what I paid for. I put in your phony CD and the CD says it does not work. NOW I SAY YOU SCAMMED ME -- YOU ARE LIARS AND DIRT DOGS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PROPLE WHO MAKE WHAT THEY THINK IS A LEGAL PURCHASE--YOU SCREW THEM AND KEEP THE MONEY AND WILL NO DOUBT TAKE MORE MONEY--WELL, IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN TO ME!

3rd of Jan, 2008
    NetworkAgenda - unauthorized debit

This company "networkagenda" wrongfully charged my VISA check card for $9.95 on the 2nd of January 2008. Considering all of the other complaints, how is this business still alive? Is ANYONE doing ANYTHING to stop them. I believe it's kind of ridiculous that this keeps happening.

• Re
      8th of Jan, 2008

I was charged 7.95 for networkagenda.com and I have no idea what this is!

• Ro
      17th of Jan, 2008

They deducted $9.95 from my checking account unauthorized!

• Yv
      26th of Jan, 2008

1/23/08 I have been charged $7.95 by networkagenda.com in UT. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND HOW DID THEY GET MY Credit Card info? Of course I want my money back . What is it that I was supposed to have ordered? Thank You

• Lo
      21st of Feb, 2008
    Network Agenda - unauthorized debit
    Ohio
    Phone: 740-335-4528
    lojohnson40roadrunner.com

my complaint is. that i did not authorize networkagends to take out any money from my personal account. not even a dollar but they are trying to take out 9.95. and i did not appove or aurthorize that. just because i order i disc freegrant does not mean that another company can jump on the band wagon and get some money. i paid for one i will not let you get any money from me. my bank will be allerted to this so they can seach you down. HAVE A GOOD DAY. NOT

23rd of Feb, 2008

I am also being charged 9.95 every month for something I did not authorize and I would like to know how to get it stopped. I cannot afford to pay for something I did not authorize and I would appreciate your help in letting me know how to get it stopped.
    What is NETWORKAGENDA .COM anyway? If I don't even know what it is, why would I authorize a bank draft to pay for it?
    Sincerely confused
    Please HELP!

• Ke
      27th of Feb, 2008
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-800-418-9320
    NETWORKAGENDA.COM

THEY HAVE TOOK 17.90 OF MY DEBIT CARD W/O MY PERMISSION..I WANT MY MONEY BACK..HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING IT DONE?

• Mi
      27th of Feb, 2008

networkagenda is stealing money from my account and i can't find customer service or a phone number on there page to stop it. Can anyone help?

• Av
      12th of Mar, 2008
    Network Agenda Company - Unknown company!
    Network Agenda
    Atlanta
    Phone: 404.397.7370

I paid s/h for a grant opportunities CD... next thing I know this Network Agenda begins deducting funds from my account. I had NO knowledge of this company and did not authorize any transactions... this is totally BAD BUSINESS!!!

• To
      12th of Mar, 2008

You can call Network Agenda customer service at 800-418-9320 Monday thru Friday 10am to 7 pm Eastern Standard Time,

• El
      14th of Mar, 2008
    Network Agenda - Unknown company!
    Network Agenda
    1513 Edith Ave. NE
    Grand Rapids
    Michigan
    Phone: 616-456-6860

I noticed on my bank statement a charge of $9.95 going to Network Agenda.com St George UT. I don't know what this is for and I want my money refunded. I don't have a number to call so I just went to networkagenda.com on my computer. If I need to contact someone else about the refund please send me the information. Send to e-mail address: elloyd1513@sbcglobal.net. All help greatly appreciated.

• Ei
      29th of Mar, 2008
    networkagenda

I just received my bank statement and they have charged me 9.95 and i have never even seen this website.

• Er
      7th of Apr, 2008
    2517 West Fullerton Ave Apt #104
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: 7736979052

I do not know this company. I have not subscribed to their services and at a lost as to how they obtained my debit card #. They are taking money from my account with out my permission.

• Vi
      8th of Apr, 2008
    Phone: 800-428-9320
    www.networkagenda.com

I keep getting charges having to do with grants. have had to call each month and they tell me i have been canceled then they charge me again under a different name or company name. How do i stop this? Plz advise smb!

• Li
      13th of Apr, 2008
    ST George UT Network AGENDA - Unknown company!
    Network AGENDA
    Mosinee
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 715-846-7538

My debit card was charged $9.95 and I have no idea what this is for. It was nothing I ordered and I have never heard of this place.

• Va
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    www.networkagenda.com

Today networkagenda.com took out $10 out of my account without my knowledge, yes I'm so pissed!!!Why should I have to deal with this bs? I have a newborn and need every dollar I make to go towards my family not some fakeass company that I've never heard of.