Network Agenda / Fraudulent credit card charge!

In August I authorized a 99 cent charge for a short trial of Grant Masters. I checked it out and called in my cancellation and had the woman verify multiple times it would not charge me further. Oct, 23, a 9.95 charge appeared on my card which subsequently made my card overlimit, with an additional $39 overlimit fee. These people are cons, frauds and criminal to my thinking. No one answers the phone at network agenda, and I have yet to reach anyone else at Grantmasters.

Comments

• De
      18th of Nov, 2007
    Network Agenda - false charges on credit card
    Grant Consultant
    461 E. 1000 S., Suite B
    Pleasant Grove
    Utah
    Phone: 800-972-2241
    www.grantconsultant.com

I have received a charge on my credit card for $9.95 for something I have not order or know anything about. This charge is coming from Network agenda. com out of St.George,UT.

• Mi
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I don't even know what this company does, and I'm being charged $9.95 per month.

• Pa
      26th of Nov, 2007
    Network Agenda - Unauthorized charges to my checking account!
    8130 S Natchez
    Burbank
    Illinois
    Phone: 708-256-1526

When doing my on-line banking over the weekend, I noticed a pending charge on my checking account from this company - and today it posted. I do not know who these people are, or why they are charing my checking account. I also sent me an email after accessing their website and have not heard from them. I am also notifying my bank relative to this charge.

• Li
      21st of Dec, 2007

An authorized charge was credited from my account. Stay away from this company! It is scam!

31st of Dec, 2007

This company has gone into my bank account 2-times and taken out 9.95 and i never ordered anything from them. I'm going to talk to my bank and see what they can do to help me.

• Da
      31st of Dec, 2007
    Network Agenda - Unable to cancel!
    Network Agenda

I have been trying to find this site and cancel it but they 1 they have never sent login info 2 their site is not found in the url 3 when you buy the grant cd this is automatically thrown into the deal!

• Ro

I Have spent 4 Hour sitting on phone 1 time I was call 86
    next call 1 hour I was caller 17 next 3 call I was #86 again want to cancel dead ling jan 1 2008 but can't seem to get through to cancel. need help How do you cancel something that you don't want. My wife ordered it with my crdeit card I didn' aprove of it and I refuse to pay for it. It looks like in reading some of the comlpints that a 3 yr old could order it with no problem. Still need help to cancel.

Robert L Williams

• Ev
      6th of Mar, 2008

These people took money from my checking acc, was not authorized!

10th of Mar, 2008

I checked my checking account the other day and saw that these people have gotten money from my account. I don't know who these people are and when I called the # a recording came on saying they were having technical difficulties and to call back in 2 to 3 hours. I'm going to my bank and have them take care of this. This is the second time my account has been charged and I don't know who they are, I have a charge for 7.95 from some co. from las vegas.

13th of Mar, 2008

Took money out of my bank account unauthorized! Beware all!

• Le
      13th of Mar, 2008

if this has happened to you PLEASE file a complaint with the FTC. Go online to their site and file a complaint. I work for a settlement company and what we need ( Network Agenda has been doing the same thing to my account for 5 months now) is to let the FTC know what this company is doing!!!

Federal Trade Commission.

• Ta
      14th of Mar, 2008

I never gave my card number out and I have been charged three times of 9.95 without my consent.

• Be
      14th of Mar, 2008

Yeah! I was charged $9.95 on my checking account 2 weeks AFTER I cancelled! When I cancelled the rep said my account will NOT be charged since I cancelled before the 7 day trial period was up.

I thought that was the end of it. Like I said it's been 2 weeks and today I saw the charges! I called and they said the rep cancelled it 2 weeks ago, but didn't cancel the "Bonus" service. This was the first time I heard the word "Bonus" service!

I explained to him that when I cancelled it 2 weeks ago, the rep assured me I would not be billed. He apologized and said he would now cancel it for me and I wont be billed after today.

So I asked about a credit for the $9.95 and he said he was sorry that portion of the service was left active so they couldn't refund it."

I can't believe these companies get away with this! Network Agenda/Grant Master are scammers who are intentionally ripping people off! They need to be stopped!!

• Da
      10th of Apr, 2008

Network Agenda is doing the same thing to my account. I wish there was something to do about this company so they wouldn't do this to anyone else. Isn't this against the law? I wish I knew a lawyer!

• Am
      10th of Apr, 2008

I called this company and had them cancel my "service" with them and they never did! I am calling my bank now to have these people blocked from taking anymore of my money. If you are in the same situation do the same.

• Am
      10th of Apr, 2008

Try calling 18004189320...I did and they said they canceled it. That was in January and I still have charges!

• Re
      14th of Apr, 2008

Unauthorized charges have been added to my credit card!

14th of Apr, 2008
    Network Agenda - charge to bank account

network agenda made a charge to my bank my bank account when l never requested any service from them a4a4or authorized them to charge my account or had given them any of my banking information. ln fact l had never even heard of them untill l saw the charge on my account.

16th of Apr, 2008

How did you get in touch with them?

• Ka
      28th of Apr, 2008

This company has been charging my account for the past few months and I can't get a hold of anyone to find out what I am paying for! I have not authorized them to take money from my bank account! I have contacted my bank and am waiting for a response.