Network Agenda / BSMSBA Express / Grant Writers Assistant / Deductions from checking account without authorization!

United States Review updated:
4.95
Funds from my checking account with my credit union(PFCU) in Philadelphia are being deducted without my authorization. I had paid $1.97 for grant search assistant for a cd for shipping and handling and then it was canceled. Since then Network Agenda made 2 charges on 11-5-07+ 10-9-07 both dates for $9.95 each time, BSM/SBA Express on 10-2--07=$7.95, GSB/SBA express on 10-4-07=$7.95 and Grant Writers Assistant on 9-4-07 for $5.95. I think all these companies are in cahoots with each other. I am also filing a dispute with the credit union. This has to stop.

Comments

Jo
  8th of Nov, 2007
I am also being charge by BSM Grabts Serach and I can not ind this grant search anywhere so that I can cancel it!
Ta
  13th of Nov, 2007
I have also been charged $7.95 and I already canceled months ago, so I was shocked when I saw this charge. I can no longer find any information on this company to contact them to stop taking money out of my account.
Ro
  14th of Nov, 2007
I am also being charged 7.95 bsm/sba grant writing software that I canceled months ago. I can no longer find the telephone number to ask them why I am still being charged.
El
  14th of Nov, 2007
Today I received a credit card statement from which BSM/Grant Search Assistant had charged me $7.95. I had never heard of this company and never ordered anything from them. The phone number on the credit card statement is 866-370-7270 NV.
Bl
  14th of Nov, 2007
I cancelled mine also months ago but I am getting charged 29.95 a month and I thank you for the number so I can call these people and chew them out.
Me
  17th of Nov, 2007
BSM ASBA EXPRESS has made a charge on my bank account without my authorization for 7.75. How do we stop at these guys?

Also receive a similar authorized charge for 9.95 from network agenda in first part of November!

These just got to stop but I don't know how.

Please advise!
Sk
  19th of Nov, 2007
I was charged $39.95 and I wish to cancel this so called membership, but can't find any info... although it doesn't appear to be very successful, can anyone tell me the # to call to attempt to stop this madness...
Ss
  20th of Nov, 2007
I just received a charge on my credit card for 39.95 from BSM grant search assistant. How do we cancel this?? I did order the CD for $1.95 thats all.
  20th of Nov, 2007
The number to get your money back is 1-866-370-7270 they will refund the money and you must cancel three separate accounts and get three separate confirmation numbers. One win for the small guy.

Thanks everyone, Jeff Nice Future Renovations Inc.
  20th of Nov, 2007
Also you must cancel "Reward me more" membership, this is a different company altogether. So much for a $1.95 CD huh: This is a copy of the email: If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for improvement, please contact a Customer Support Representative via email at support@rewardmemore.com.

We have processed your free trial request for Reward Me More IW, and your account has been set up.

After the free trial period has expired, you will be charged the monthly fee, and all charges are subject to the Terms and Conditions listed on the site.

Your membership fees will begin on 11/30/2007, at which time your account ending in 4*** will be charged $33.87.

This will be a recurring transaction, and your account ending in 4***will be charged $33.87 every month thereafter to maintain your membership.

To avoid being charged, you must cancel your account prior to the date listed above.

We look forward to serving you! (Yah right)

Reward Me More IW Customer Support Team,
5836 S. Pecos Road, Suite D101

Las Vegas NV 89120

Phone: 888.546.2285
Fax: 801.812.8096
Email: support@rewardmemore.com
An
  20th of Nov, 2007
I had order a cd some time ago. It was $1.95. I looked at my account and saw $7.95 was taken out of my account and this was a total different company altogether. I want justice. What can I do to stop this.

Thanks!

Annette
Sh
  20th of Nov, 2007
I have been charged $29.95, $7.95, and $9.95, each month and I didnt authorize any of them. Have phone number 877-286-7159, and 866-370-7270, customer service hours 9am to 9pm est. mon thru free. I am going to call.
Li
  21st of Nov, 2007
I signed up for a 1.95 cd. I got charged 7.95 then 39.99 . Still have never received anything from this company. No cd, no e-mails. They just took my money. I will call first thing Monday morning.

Thank you for the nunber.
Bo
  22nd of Nov, 2007
I also have had $9.95 taken out of my bank account on November 19th and $7.95 taken out of my account by BSM Grant Search A on November 14th. I have no idea who these people are. I also would like some kind of an explanation as to what this is all about and would like the funds returned.

Thank you for any help that you can give me.
Ma
  23rd of Nov, 2007
I also had this charged to me, but I called my Bank to stop it, and i dont live anywhere near Las Vegas, thats what the bank accountant asked me, if I was in Las Vegas 2 days ago, and I was lile *laughs, um no.. otherwise you'd see a airline ticket charge if I did* and they believed me I also mentioned to them, if you do a search online with BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST LAS VEGAS NVUS as the search, im sure you'd find other complaints and sure enough it was this one that showed up, so she believed me right away. and said that they will have to Cancle my Check Card, and will send me a new one, and within 48 Business hours, my credit will be restored.. at least thats the only way i know of stopping these damn companies from Fraudulent
transactions... What I think happens is if you use a Credit card or debit card anywhere, those numbers are stored in a computer system for a short while, at least thats what I hope, and sometimes ppl sell these things to others and so on and on, until this happens... If you share ya account number from ya bank as well, im sure this can still happen. So please ppl be careful when ya use credit cards/debit cards and who ya give it to when paying something, some ppl have these Credit card readers that store all they need to know, or at a business ask if their computers stores this info for awhile, that sort of thing.. Talk about 1984... lol
Di
  23rd of Nov, 2007
i received my bank statements and there was a withdraw for $7.95
which i did not authorize and i want my money back it caused me
to have a overdraw in my bank i am a senior citzen and cannot
afford to have this happen.
Rw
  24th of Nov, 2007
Monies were taken out of my account without authorization. These people are full of it. The CD was suppose to have been free, you only pay $1.97 for shipping & handling. I haven't even received the CD. What a scam!
  25th of Nov, 2007
I also ordered this cd thinking that it was supposed to be free and only pay 1.97 for the shipping. I have yet to receive the cd and I noticed that they took a charge out on me for 39.95. I have been looking everywhere for the number to call and cancel it. I could find no other information on them. I am so glad that some other people have posted the numbers on here to call. I am glad I am not the only one out there or I would have no luck in finding the phone number. Thank you guys so much. I will be calling tomorrow morning because they are closed for the Holidays right now. I will make sure to get my money back though. This is ridiculous.
Ti
  25th of Nov, 2007
I have had monies taken out of my account a total of 5 times. One of those times I had agreed upon so that I could receive a cd with grant writing information on it. Then I was charge on 10/15, 10/25, 11/14 and it looks like they are going to pull from my debit on the 27th. I can not find any information on them. I am going to use the numbers I have found here, but is there any other way of contacting them. Advise smb!
Wi
  25th of Nov, 2007
Well, I have the numbers for all who were scammed by the following companies. I think that they are all affiliated. You have to file a dispute with your bank. I did and was reimbursed for all charges. I closed that account and reopened another one. These are the numbers BSM/GSA EXPRESS AND BSA/GSA EXPRESS HAVE THE SAME #'S 18009862640, NETWORK AGENDA 1800-4189320, GRANT WRITER PRO AND GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT IS 18663707270. USUALLY THE NUMBERS WILL BE ON YOUR STATEMENT. I DIDN'T GET THROUGH TO ANY OF THEM EXCEPT REWARDMEMORE. LUCKILY I GOT THROUGH TO THEM BEFORE MY BANK DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!