Nettapes / NETTAPES ARE CROOKS!

1 Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANY TYPE OF CONVERSION FROM VIDEO TO DVD. THEY ARE CROOKS. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK, AND WHEN YOU GET THE DVDS THEY DO NOT FUNCTION AT ALL. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!

Ca

More Nettapes Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I'm getting ready to package up my 4th and 5th tapes to Nettapes. I've never had a problem with them. They converted my 8mm and VHS for a reasonable price and the DVDs came back great. It took me about 1 1/2 weeks for my tapes to get done from the time I mailed them until I got them back. When I had a question on my first try, they responded very quickly and everything was fine. I plan on using them for all the rest of my tapes as well. Sorry you had a bad time with them. Maybe you should explain your experience so we know what happened.

• Gm
      13th of Feb, 2009

NetTapes rocks! and it works just fine. Maybe your DVD's got scratched while transporting. You should ask them to deliver again. They would do it happily.

• Mr
      20th of Mar, 2009

I also had a horrible experience with nettapes. Many months of them refusing to answer any emails or calls. Finally got refund, but they area horrible company. I'd seek out somebody else first.

• Ko
      12th of Jul, 2010

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! TERRIBLE SEVICE . I SENT IN 5 TAPES AND NONE OF THE DVDS THEY SENT ME WORKED> THESE GUYS ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND CROOKS. WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME...DO NOT SEND YOUR TAPES HERE! SCREW NETTAPES!

5th of Feb, 2011

I used Nettapes a few years back and they all my DVDs came back fine. I have many more 8mm and VHS tapes to convert tho. I went on Feb 4, 2011 to place an order and it says they are not taking orders at this time. I also tried to contact them and the contact info does not come up. I saved a phone number for them that I had received years ago and tried to call and it was disconnected. This sucks since they were transferred to DVD's for such a great price. Does any one know where I can still get this done?