Netstrive / Terrible service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Netstrive has offered, by far, the worst customer service I have ever received for any service or product. Terrible response time. I can't get anyone on the phone. Ever. When I get response from them, it is usually through email and barely comprehensible. A real disappointment. Don't believe anything you read on their website.

Gm

Comments

• Se
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I AGREE, THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER! THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER FINISHED MY WEBSITE. MY CLIENTS ARE UPSET AND IT HAS COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. DON'T USE THEM!

2nd of Dec, 2008

Same here. After 8 mths - I have an unfinished website. And the 2 designers I was working with left the company and I still have no website.

• De
      11th of Dec, 2008

NetStrive is noooo good! They had no problem taking my money and telling me how good they are and just how compident they care yet my site still is not finished. We started it in March, they said 6-10 wks, it is now 12/11/2008 and still, my site is not complete! I have customers backing out and can't get an e-mail returned little alone a phone call. I have called serveral times and left messages, no one returns any calls. When they do return an e-mail, they are generally snotty and unprofessional. David will not return any e-mails or phone calls and Michele and Donna no longer work there. I have went to their web site and tried to get someone else to respond but no luck! I have asked whom I am to speak with now that my contacts no longer work there but again... NO LUCK! I am pissed, I have a lot of money raped into this and can't seem to get anyone's help. I am looking at getting an attorney, would any of you like to help me file suit against them?

• Kd
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Netstrive - Terrible Service; Terrible Results
    NetStrive
    netstrive.com

NetStrive not only has terrible service; no return phone calls-EVER but they do not produce results. NetStrive has not completed requests for changes we submitted along with payment in advance!