NetSToreUSAcharged but never delivered

1 Review updated:

I ordered KANEBO cosmetics at NetStoreUSA in the end of Oct., they charged my Austrian (i'm from Austria) credit card immediately and sent me a confirmation on my status, which said ordered. I never heard from them again. I sent them two emails already, asking to cancel the order = NO REACTION! they are not reachable, since they only have an answering mashine and never call back. They charged 180$! A couple of days after my order I was victim of identity theft - someone used my CC information to go shopping in a WALMART in Illinois - where I"ve never been in my whole life. And something like this never happened to me before. Now I'm sure it has something to do with the information i gave them. I read that other people were charged twice the same amount for orders they never received - WHAT CAN I DO??? BEWARE OF NETSTORE USA!!!
This is indeed very shocking...

El

More NetSToreUSA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      May 02, 2007
    Australia

Early April 2007 I ordered a book from this on-line store. Money was deducted from my bank account. I have not received the book I ordered. I have had no return communication from the company despite numerous email inquiries. It would appear this particular on-line store is a scam.

• Ro
      Jun 12, 2007
    NetStoreUSA.com - Paid books not received!

I ordered a medical book from this company via the internet on May 21, 2007. Monies were deducted from my debit account and to this date, June 12, 2007, the book has not been delivered. I have emailed this company on numerous occasion and there has been no reply from them. There is no telephone contact and I made a report with the FTC. I believe this is a fraudulent company.

• De
      Jun 19, 2007

I bought a book through Open Media or NetStoreUSA or World Retail Store or whatever they are called in March of 2007... It is now nearly July and I have not received my book. I tried emailing several emails I found online numerous times - NOT ONE RESPONSE!!! They are a complete FRAUD!!! I think they operate out of Rushcutters Bay in Australia - even though they claim to be an Arizona company - WATCH OUT!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Emails tried:

www.opengroup.com
    www.netstoreusa.com

Jul 02, 2007
    NetStoreUSA.com - Paid books not received!

I ordered a book on Feb 2 (today is July 2), my credit card was charged for it but it was never delivered. I have tried to contact this company for months and have gotten nowhere. I think this company has at best poor customer service and is a scam at worst. I would not recommend having any thing to do with this company. It also goes by the name OpenMedia.com

• St
      Nov 17, 2007
    Open Communications aka NetStoreUSA.com
    P.O. Box 71443
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: They only list a fax number
    www.NetStoreUSA.com

On October 12th I placed an order for perfume, each time I checked the website for the order status the message indicated it was in stock and would ship within 10-15 business days. I was charged to my credit card on October 15 for an amount greater than the amount indicated in my order. The amount was charged in Austrialian dollars and converted. I have tried to contact the company, there is no phone number except for faxing orders. There is an Austrialian phone number. I have contacted them by email several times and have had only an automated response. I believe this is a big scam and have contacted my credit card company regarding a fraudulent charge. I will be contacting the BBB next. Take my advice and stay as far away from this onsite vendor as possible! I order on the internet all the time and this is the first time I have experienced a problem with an online shopping website.

• Je
    Queensland
    Australia
    Phone: [protected]
    www.NetStoreUSA.com

Order #368652placed with netstoreusa.com 14 Nov2007. $98au taken from account 17Nov4007 _ there is someone out there!!?? Faxed Sydney Aust [protected] 28DEC2007, but no response. eMailed netstore usa 15Jan 2008, but no response.
    Faxed netstore usa 24 Jan2008, but no response contacted complaints board 12 Feb 2008!

Beware people!

• Ji
      Mar 20, 2008
    NetSToreUSA - No product delivery!
    NetStoreUSA
    Box 71443
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: Fax [protected]
    www.netstoreusa.us

RE: Order Number 13808

(1) I placed this order (for 5 bottles of Aramis Invigorating Body Shampoo, 177ml/6oz) on February 3, 2008.

(2) Via PayPal, NetStoreUSA (aka DirectDiscountUS) received full payment for the order ($124.75) on the same day.

(3) On February 10, 2008, NetStoreUSA notified me by e-mail that the item was backordered: "We regret that the items you ordered are currently unavailable. We will backorder for you for 28 days. If the items are still unavailable, we will refund in full, or you may request an earlier refund if we have not successfully ordered the item when we receive your request. Thank you for your patience." Note that their message specifically does two things: Promises a "full refund" if the order cannot be filled in 28 days; and invites an earlier refund request.

(4) On February 12, 2008, I sent NetStoreUSA an e-mail message canceling the order and requesting a full refund. They ignored this message, neither replying to my cancellation message nor refunding my money.

(5) On March 9, 2008, 28 days had passed since NetStoreUSA's e-mail notification of the backorder status. Again, contrary to their explicit written promise of a "full refund" under those circumstances, I have received no refund of any kind and no communication from them.

(6) On March 18, 2008, I sent the following message to NetStoreUSA by e-mail: "Please note that I canceled this order on February 12, 2008 (see message below). To date, you have not refunded the money paid to you via PayPal on February 3, 2008. REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT OF US$124.75 IMMEDIATELY, OR I WILL TAKE APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION. Jim Posakony."

(7) NetStoreUSA has neither refunded my money (their clear legal duty) nor communicated with me in any way.

NetStoreUSA (aka DirectDiscountUS) is engaging in fraudulent and deceptive business practice, and their retention of my money amounts to theft.

Aug 19, 2009
    NetStoreUSA.com
    netstoreusa.com

I had ordered for a book from NetStoreUSA.com. I received a confirmation and a few days later a shipment confirmation. I waited for more than three weeks and I did not receive any books. I got worried because the book was for my daughter. I sent them many emails but never got a response. I then checked on their site and I got to know that the order was sent back to them for some reason I don't know and that they would resend it. I waited for some more time but did not get anything. Then I complained to the BBB that I did not receive the book and then finally after a week or so I received the book. I will never order from them again I don't have the time to complain to the BBB for all orders coz I guess that's the only way you will receive your order from this online store.