NetSToreUSA / Scam!

1 P.O. Box 71443Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I place an order with NetStoreUSA.com, also called OPEN MEDIA on 11/19/07 . It is now 1/18/08 and NO product has arrived. Their site said I would be notified by email as soon as order was placed by email with delivery and timing information. I never received any email to that regard.

I emailed company regarding above. I received no reply, except an email stating I "would" receive an reply with 3 business days. But no email afterwards arrived ever. There is NO phone contact. The company states that no money will be charged until item is shipped, but my card WAS charged 11/30/07! Now their order page says on the web site that the product is ordered. But I emailed in November stating that the product is no longer manufactured. It cannot be ordered. Since they are out of stock, there is no company that has this item as it is no longer manufactured. I was also charged an international fee since this store is based in Australia!There are a number of sites this company has. This is a ripoff company that will not contact you back, or has phone contact, and steals money because they do not send item! BEWARE!

More NetSToreUSA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      19th of Jan, 2008

I have a similar complaint with this crook.

I reported Mr. Verdon and his companies to www.IC3.gov (the Internet Fraud arm of the FBI). I also reported him to the Australian authorities, who directed me to report him here: http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au, as his company is located in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney.

While I don't think we will get our money back, I hope we can get this guy fined, jailed or both.

Gillian