NetStore USA/OpenMedia Pty Ltd / Non-delivery of merchandise

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago, they immediately charged my credit card, but am still waiting for delivery. No response from e-mails sent to customer service. No phone number (Other than fax 0 listed on website.

I would not place an order with them again!!!

More NetStore USA/OpenMedia Pty Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      19th of Jun, 2008

Me as well. Ordered a book in Feb-08 and paid for. No sign of the book yet and this month (June)08 they have taken out of my account the price again. What can I do? any help.

I live in Ireland.

2nd of Jul, 2008

I placed an order with Net Store / Open Media - Australian Store. I received only half of my order and had already paid in full. I sent through two web enquiries, a few emails and numerous faxes. (No phone number listed) NO REPLY. Today I tried to email them again, my emails were returned as email sever not found.

• Ca
      6th of Jul, 2008

I live in New Zealand. In May 2007 I ordered a book from Open Media Pty Ltd and paid for it by credit card (Australian dollars). It never arrived and I sent emails which were never answered. Then I sent letters to Australia and to the USA. The letters to the USA were returned as 'undeliverable." The letter to Australia was never answered.

In June 2008, 13 months later, Open Media Pty Ltd billed me again for the exact same amount! I decided to check the "order status" of my order and my order number is no longer listed. I have contacted my credit card company.

• Es
      1st of Sep, 2008

I am a another new victim too... very shocking. Should have checked this web before I bought some book...