[Resolved] Netspend / unauthorized transaction dispute
Do not go to netspend. This is a bogus bank that charges fees on all transactions. This company is not loyal to customers and the customer service sucks. I filed a dispute that they have been giving me bad information about plus now they refuse to give me a provisional credit and are saying that it will take 2 to 4 months to return my money. They do not honor what they tell customers. It went from 10 days to 2—4 months. I have never known a bank to take that long in securing a dispute for their customers!! You have been warned... They will charge you for everything but when it comes to filing a dispute, they suck!! Do not trust them with your money!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Oct 17, 2013
We are very sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with your dispute.
We understand that the dispute process can take some time. However, we can assure you that we will do everything we can to assist you with getting these funds returned.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure this is addressed.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 22, 2017
Your review has been sent to our customer response team and they should be in touch within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us, please email email@example.com so we can assist you.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 24, 2017
It is our understanding that this issue has already been addressed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to submit this review again.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- [Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience! 
- Netspend Corporation - Prepaid account
- Netspend Corporation - account locked
- Netspend Corporation - chargebacks
- Netspend - block my account for no reason and holding my funds
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card