NetSpend / I am being charged 10.00 a month and cannot use my card. the balance is very low now and I need a refund of my $50.00 back.
Back in the month of february, I applied for a netspend visa card. I have always had a netspend card since the first time they came out. I put $50.00 on the card, because I knew that someday soon, I would actually need the money. Well, the time is way past, and I need my $50.00 now more than ever. I signed up for the unlimited use program and am currently blocked from using my card. Due to suspected identity theft, my entire name has changed. I sent them information twice concerning my identity, including an old out of state driver's license in the month of february. I contacted them, again in the months of february and this month as well. I no longer drive, so I now have a regular security i. D. That information was faxed this month.
Now, they want old information when I did drive. Look, i'm too damn poor to play these assinine games. I graduated from being homeless last year to having my own apartment. My foodstamps, as of today I no longer get. So, I do need that last $50.00 to eat on and whatever. I refuse to go to the church places that feed the homeless anymore. The environment is not a really cheery-like place. I need my $50.00 now. Please help. Because of their monthly charges, my balance is now $0.00 and have never used the card, yet. Nor have I even been sent my permanent one.
More NetSpend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- [Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience! 
- Netspend Corporation - dispute process
- Netspend Corporation - netspend card
- NetSpend - money transfer fraud 
- Netspend Corporation - im disputing a transaction that have on june 2, 2018 
- Netspend Corporation - dispute for fraudulent claims - bogus investigation