[Resolved] Netspendthe wort prepaid card company

I had lost my debit card four days before Christmas which was horrible. I called netspend and asked to cancel debit card. I asked repvto expidite card cause I needed to have access to my cash before the holiday. I was told they don't have a expedite service in which they did. So I call and ask how I can have access to my money since I lost card. I was told if I buy prepaid netspend card I could transfer funds. Low and behold activated card and was unable to do that. Called the first rep who was rude told me it could not be done. No apologies for their mistake just rude. So I hang up call again spoke to another rep who said their was a block on card and that it would take 4 hours to come off. 4 hours later block not removed. Talk to another rep who didn't know what she was doing nor understood my plight so much I got angry and asked to speak with supervisor. She kept trying to not transfer me till I got angry. Spoke with supervisor and was told I could have paid 25.00 to have new card shipped. Then says it will take four hours for block to be removed. Still not removed here it's Christmas eve have no access to my funds direct deposit will come to this account. Bills are due and I have to wait till my card comes. I am so angry and upset with netspend and this is my second time and this was my last burned moment with them. Soon as I get my card I will close out account and will tell everyone not to use them. Poor customer service with no knowledge of business they are running!!!

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2015

Dear Yalanda,

We regret to hear about the poor service you experienced with your recent card order. We have sent a secure inbox message to your online account center.

NetSpend