[Resolved] Netspend / prepaid card

My card was stolen and money was taken off my card .i took all the proper steps in filing a dispute.was told in 10 business days i could recieve a personail credit to business days pass then they up it to 20 business days i file a complaint managment suppost to contact me in 5 business days never did still havent heard any thing about my dispute they just send the same message over and over saying my complaint will be forward to the proper department

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 03, 2018

We regret to hear about the problems you have experienced with your account. When investigating dispute claims reported by our cardholders, we adhere to the processes as defined in both Regulation E and in Netspend cardholder agreements that customers receive when opening an account.

Please email us at social@netspend.com and we will be happy to address any concerns you may have.

Netspend

Th
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• 9w
      26th of Dec, 2017

only real options is to get a lawyer for the fraud transactions
    and also could file a complaint with the better business bureau online