Netspend Pre-paid Visa Card / unauthorized charged

1 P.O. BOX aUSTIN tEXAS 78768Austin, TX, United States
Phone: 1-866-NETSPEND

Monday 2/01/2009 I went to david's check cashing in brooklyn, newyork. I loaded $600.00 on my netspend prepaid visa card. I've been a card holder since 02/2008. I did'nt use the card in a while before that 600.00 load. The next day 02/02/2009 I got a txt message from netspend telling me a 100.00 t-mobile charge was made. I don't have a t-mobile account. I called netspend they said they will look into the matter. Which I assume they will. I spoke to a supervisor name anna who told me to call back on 02/06/2009 she will release the funds back to my account cause t-mobile already collected the monies. Now here it is 02/16/2009 still no 100.00 I called t-mobile who don't know sh** they couldnt even fax over a document to netspend explaining that I dont have a tmobile account I just heard a million sorry and excuse now netspend is telling me they didnt run a investigation because I never fax over a letter (Which they never told me to do) they just told me not to worry and they will get my money. I just want my damn money back. Please dont use netspend they are rip offs and they will not help you.