[Resolved] NetSpend / not getting a new debit card.

1 P.O. BOX 2136Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Dear sir / madam:
I am sending this complaint to anyone will listen. I have an account with net=spend. I had problem with them. I still waiting for new debit card. Its been 7 - 10 business. And, next week i am getting my benefit from the government. I am disappointment of the bank service. They will get it around on may 11, 2015. That is 10 business. . I am going to the general attorney in austin, texas, and to consumer affair, and department of banks. Thank you very much.

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2015

Hello,

We understand the frustration of not having a card for your account, however, we would love to assist in this matter. Could you please submit an email to social@netspend.com. Please provide some information for the account, or a good contact number and someone will address this for you.

Thanks,
    NetSpend

Ro
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      20th of May, 2015

I AM FILING THIS COMPLAINT FOR MY BROTHER, RAUL BOBET.