[Resolved] Netspend / not getting a new debit card.
Dear sir / madam:
I am sending this complaint to anyone will listen. I have an account with net=spend. I had problem with them. I still waiting for new debit card. Its been 7 - 10 business. And, next week i am getting my benefit from the government. I am disappointment of the bank service. They will get it around on may 11, 2015. That is 10 business. . I am going to the general attorney in austin, texas, and to consumer affair, and department of banks. Thank you very much.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2015
We understand the frustration of not having a card for your account, however, we would love to assist in this matter. Could you please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide some information for the account, or a good contact number and someone will address this for you.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] Netspend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - account locked
- Netspend Corporation - chargebacks
- Netspend - block my account for no reason and holding my funds
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend Corporation - provisional credit