Netspendnetspend is stealing my money!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have officially filed a lawsuit against netspend for fraud and refusal to send me the money that was in my account when they unexpectedly closed my account.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Beachwood, NJI was out a job, I was made homeless with a 2 year old son because I did not have access to my money to buy myself new identification for my new job. I had to beg family members to buy my son diapers while I tried to find another new job. If anyone has been issued a refund check or your account has been closed without being contacted please contact me, my lawyer would like to speak with you and says we have an extremely strong case.

In
May 02, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      May 16, 2017

We are going through this situation right now. They have our tax money and blocked our cards. They won't help us. I am on facebook Shannon Krieger Phillips

• Bs
      May 26, 2017

@Shannon3829 This just happened to me Today. I'm more than happy to help out with this lawsuit. My fb name is Bianca Quinna

• Ke
      May 31, 2017

Happened to me today!!! My paycheck is deposited every week without issue and now my account is locked and no explanation as to why. No access to funds and wont return calls or emails!!