[Resolved] Netspendletter of dispute

Reference # [protected]

I contacted your office on 1-13-17 due to three transactions on my card that were not made by me. I was given the above reference # to include on this form. The transactions are as followed:
Posting date 1-11-17, Rakuten.com for $119.76
Posting date 1-11-17, Walgreens Valparaiso US for $135.92
Posting date 1-11-17, Walgreens Valparaiso US for $144.07

These transactions I dispute due to they were not made by me. I filed a police report and that police report number is [protected] reported to Manistee Police Department, Manistee MI 49660, phone number [protected] and the officer I spoke with was Officer Vansickle.

When I talked with your company this card was frozen and a new card was issued but I would appreciate if the total amount of these transactions would go on my new card. Im not sure why my funds have been frozen since these transactions never went through but I need this money.
TY

• Resolution statement

• Updated by skimberly88, Jan 16, 2017

Please read above letter of disput

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jan 16, 2017

Dear Kimberly,

We understand your concern regarding the unauthorized transactions made on your account. We will contact you as soon as possible to assist with getting your funds returned.

Netspend

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Feb 02, 2017

Ms. Levy,
    We apologize to hear about the inconveniences you have had.
    Your review and reference number have been forwarded to our Customer Response Team.
    They should be in contact with you soon. If you do not hear from us within 24 hours please send an email to [protected]@netspend.com.
    Please ensure to include your reference number so they can locate your account.

We will be in touch soon.

Thanks,
    Netspend

Sk
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Ki
      Feb 02, 2017

Name Is Ms. Levy On Thursday January 26, 17 I Got On The Bus Number 8 Going To Pay Some Bills And I Normally Have My Netspend Card In My Purse And I Tranfer To Bus 42 I Was Going To Elvis Presley Street To Pay My Bill! By The Time I Got To Metro PCS I Forgot I Left My Purse ! I Tried To Retrace My Step The Bus Was Gone! Couldn't Pay My Rent And Light Bill And When I Got Home Someone Got My Card Withdrawal Some Money Out Of My Account Took 1, 233.77 Without My Permission! My Bills Are Late And Stolen Money Is Missing! I Refund My Money Bank! Reference Number Is [protected]!