[Resolved] Netspend Corporation / dispute for fraudulent claims - bogus investigation

Netspend, United States Review updated:

This company is horrible. I have been a loyal premium customer for years with no issues. Then my debit card was 'skimmed' which resulted in $1,400.00 of fraudulent charges. Submitted walmart statement finding breaching device, police report and they closed the case with no errors. They will not keep my money - I am speaking w an attorney tuesday-this company has done this to customers way to long!!

• Resolution statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2018

We are very sorry to hear that both of you have experienced unauthorized transactions on your accounts. Please email us at [protected]@netspend.com and we will make sure that both of your issues are addressed.

Netspend

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2018

Thank you for the information Dora. We will reach out to your directly to assist you.
    Netspend

Jn
May 26, 2018

Comments

• Lu
      May 28, 2018

On 5262018 Saturday morning at 8:10 I was charge $53.19 from an Ins. Co. named Lumico Life Ins Co 85 wit my Ace Elite card being in 2257, if I not know who threefold r, r where did they get my info, so on 5262018 i was on the phone wit one of Ace representative about my situation at 3:24 pm, then on 5272018 i was still being charge for this same bill in the amount of $-92.77 for a overdrawn amount, they were still charging me for that-$92.77 on a card that was reported stolen nd was told that's i would received my new card on the 8292018 by Fed X r regular mail because I needed the card early because of my check i received, then today at 11:00 am i was told I had to dispute this distraction before anything is resolved, so my claim#422448; nd my ref. #5144459543 hope I'm be give n I the f2f things thank for it help. DORA J. LAWRENCE-GEORGE
    S

• Ro
      Jun 26, 2018

Net Spend / unauthorized transaction dispute

On June 9th I received a text notification that a purchased had been made on my Purpose Card account ending in 3619. I immediately called the 1.866.226.1551 number and spoke with a male representative. He stated he would close this card and make a claim for me that my card had been stolen. I called back on 6/12 and spoke with a female that stated the claim was never made but she would do it at that time. She stated I could call back around the 25th to check status. I called back today and spoke with a male representative which his customer services needs work. To be honest I didn’t have a good experience with any of the reps. the company that stole my money was called Herbal town amount $23.81 which made me go in the negative. Herbal town phone number listed is 1888201967. You can reach me at 615 668 3674 to discuss reimbursement of my money. Rosaland

• Ka
      Jun 26, 2018

I think all our attorneys need to get a class action suit started against them. This is crap.

• Fa
      Apr 16, 2019

@NetspendCustomerCare

I see that "annulled" statement a lot. Funny, it seems that what little pathetic ass attempts you've made to "resolve" these complaints against you is to post some [censored] about how they never contacted you back. Is that possibly because you keep giving them the same "There's nothing we can do" [censored]-eating answer? You've resolved 36% of the complaints against you, and I'd be willing to bet more than half of that horrendously low number is you being money grabbing scammers and saying "We tried (not really) to help but they didn't answer (actually they did, but we're pieces of [censored] who weren't gonna help anyways"