[Resolved] NetSpend / account locked
I have had my card for a long time now and today is the first time I've ever had an issue. I received the text showing my deposit was posted and upon attempting to log in it stated my account was locked. With no warning or calls to prevent fraud anything. Now I cannot access my money and can't even contact them due to being closed. This needs to be fixed today or I will have my lawyer contact them.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Dec 08, 2017
We regret to hear that your account was locked. It sounds like we may need to verify some information with you for security purposes. Please email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
More NetSpend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - card my card
- NetSpend - prepaid debit 
- Netspend Corporation - remaining balance not being mailed.
- Netspend Corporation - unable to contact netspend 
- Netspend Corporation - close my account for no reason.