Netspan Group / scamming money

1 4600 N. Royal Atlantic Drive, Suite 103, Tucker, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009141197

I saw an ad in the paper for a postal position and I called the toll free number. The told me in order to be considered for a postal position I had to pay for the exam materials which cost $124.00. Therefore, I gave them my credit card number. When I received the testing material I then followed the directions. I had to go to netspangroup website then it directed me to the usps website. I signed up and I searched for positions in which there were not any available openings. I called netspan back and they advised me to check the website every two weeks because that is when it is updated, but if I do not receive a job in 6 months or offered a job and fail the exam I will be entitled to a refund. I was told to call back by February 20, 2010 in order to receive my refund. I called the number today and it is now a none working number and the website is now closed. I have four children and I can't afford to just throw away money. These people stole $124 from me and I don't see how they could get away with scamming people like this.

Comments

• Pa
      3rd of Dec, 2009
    Netspan Group - bought testing material
    Netspan Group
    4600 N. Royal
    Tucker
    Georgia
    Phone: 18009141197
    netspangroup.com

I bought testing preparation material for postal exam. Now there is no website and the phone number does not work. I was told that if I was not hired within 6 months I was entitled to a full refund of $129.45. I have been scammed! I just want to bring these people to justice and hopefully get them put in jail! I would love to see that money refunded to me one day also!

3rd of Dec, 2009

I was scammed to, u try trusting people. That's money outta my kids mouth. I barely had it in the first place and now I get no product, the number and website are both gone. But that's cool I found out where they are located, they have a surprise waiting for them, I will get the last laugh on this end

• Tm
      10th of Dec, 2009

Hopefully you paid by debit or credit card...call your bank refer them to the web that states this is a scam and tell them you want to dispute the charges. They will credit all the money back to your account and investigate, if it turns out this is legit, which I HIGHLY doubt, they will return the funds, but not before they make them make good on their promise to provide a good or service.

Good luck, I too was fooled by them but I did not completely trust so I have gotten my case resolved. You will likely not have the opportunity to bring any justice to them as they are almost assuredly on to their next scam now and the company that was is no more. They made a run at a bundle of money, probably did pretty well and have now moved on.

Know this; "Justice is mine, says the Lord". Whether Christian or not, there is a power greater than us that can do much more than you or I can even imagine. Get your money back and thank God (or not) there is an internet to help us air our experiences.

• Am
      14th of Dec, 2009

I too was scammed. I was told that the test cost $140.00 and they would find me a job within 30 mile radius of where I lived. It's been since Nov. 2, 2009 and no exam packet yet and the number you can't get through. It doesn't exist.

• Bu
      21st of Dec, 2009

Man! i was scammed too. They took $132.oo from me. i don't have a job but i managed to come up with that money. How can people be that heartless? Something has to be done to stop this ###.
    The web site to fine the so call jobs is no longer available, and they can't be reach anymore.

• Sm
      16th of Jan, 2010

Just like everyone else that thought they would be hopefully working toward a good job testing for the postal exam, i was scammed too. I went to call the hotline number they gave me to call if i needed help or guidance until exam day. Well guess what, the numbers didnt work, out of service, and the website was closed. that was 132 dollars icould of put towards my bills or wedding!!! WONDERFUL!!!

• De
      6th of Feb, 2010
    Netspan Group - I can't reach them for a refund for postal exam booklet
    Netspan group

I was told when I received my first postal check after buying a study book from them (about postal exams) they would refund my money ($124.45) Well I have my first check from the postal service and I can't reach them, there phone number is no longer active and there web site is no longer in existence. Please help me with a refund.

• Mr
      8th of Apr, 2010

I bought the NetspanGroup postal exam in 2008. I contacted them 5 days after receiving my package on April 22, 2008; I talked with a man sounding like he was in his 20's. I called 1800-914-1197, Iwanted my refund because the post office in my town told me it was a scam. The man I talked to denied this and said he would send me the refund of $99.50 with out going through the procedures to do the refund. I never received a check and the 1800 number I tried to call again said it was unavailable. I was unhappy to find I had been scammed. I pray these people go down one day; I doubt I will ever see that money again.
    Mrs. Blanchard