Netpaygate.com / unauthorized charges

Netherlands Review updated:
1.65
Good day,

Netpaygate has charge me fore a subschyption.
I open't a acount at Incredible Support.
And canceld it the same day and the charged me 1dollar

Dear Maurice,

Thank you for contacting Incredible Support.

I have double checked your account charges and I assure you that it
will just be a $1.00.

Regards,

g-nel
Incredible Support

Later that mond i get a bill frome Netpaygate fore 23, 73dollar two times.
I din't now that i had a subscription whit them.
Bud it was in the licance agrement frome Incredible Support. i din't read that.
my fold bud i never recieft a pasword or a acount name frome netpaygate.
So i never now how to cancel them.

I hope my complaint wil help to stop these people.

Maurice Hooyboer

Comments

Va
  17th of Oct, 2008

NETPAYGATE.COM and SENSIBLE -HLP.COM - fraud credit card
France

good morning, i have a problem. My bank account was to sell 11.19 USD and of 1 USD on October 12th, 2008.It is about NETPAYGATE.COM and about SENSIBLE -HLP.COM. when i look on internet I fall on your site.I don't know how it was able to produce.i don't understand english, i am obliged to take a dictionnary to explain you my problem.can you please has to understand what took place? My credit card were you to t pirated? Then I to obtain a repayment of you part please?
i have 3 children and has cause of this banking fraud of your site i don't have money anymore.
please help i and to try of find how my credit card has was able to be on your site.thank you very much
Ea
  13th of Nov, 2008
i keep getting charged 20.37british sterling and i cant get it stopped
Ph
  17th of Nov, 2008
I am charged of 24.84 USD on my credit card since June the 19th 2008 while I subscribed just for a month ! Would you be nice to tell me what happened ?
I'm sure you will repair this mistake -Thank you
Br
  21st of Nov, 2008
Look i'm getting charged time and time again for something i never agreed to, , !!

It's happening every month now and i can't afford to waste money on useless crap, , !

So you now do what it takes to Make Sure this doesn't happen again

Thank-You
Cb
  24th of Nov, 2008
How can I stop these charges? I didn't know i gave them my information.
Co
  30th of Nov, 2008
Someone used my information to make a purchase on your website. I don't even know who you are. I never make purchases online. What good is it to complain without my money being credited to my account?
Er

Swindon
England, Wiltshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 01793 535841

An unauthorised charge has been made to my Virgin Credit Card each month since October 2008 of $5.95 and I do not know what this charge is for. Whatever it is, please cancel any membership and stop any further charges to my account.
Mastercard Card No. 5407 58076 9992 1002. Thankyou.
El
  10th of Mar, 2009
first are u dumb to put ur number on here, second did you just wake up?? i would call up the cc company and aks them, and make em return my money !! hellooooooo!!
Ja
  20th of Mar, 2009

Netpaygate.com - charges on card

I dont know what I ordered or from who, but someone took my money and I dont know why. I's like for someone to find out this info and send it to me, because I am a little upset about not ordering something but someone taking my money.
  22nd of Apr, 2009

Netpaygate.com - 06/04 NETPAYGATE.COM 888-226-3695 GB USD 36.31 SGD 56.05
Singapore
Phone: +6591229542

hi there! on 06/04/2009 i notice netpaygate had deduct USD36.31 from my creditcard. please !!! i already cancell all site in between the month of february. please check and email me before i make complains to my bank to stop all transaction on your site's. thank you.
  29th of May, 2009

Netpaygate.com - charged on my creditcard
888-226-3695 GB
Singapore

dear sir. my last complain was dated 06/04/09 that i been charged USD36.31 on the same date. and yet i received my bank statement your company charged me USD36.31 dated 06/05/09. pls do not charged me for the things i did not purchace. i would not hesitate to make a report n instantly im going to my bank to block all transaction to your company.
He
  16th of Jan, 2010
They have been charging me each month 38.14!!! What the hell, I never authorized this monthly charge...>EVER>...trying to resolve issue with my bank now ..
Cs
  21st of Jan, 2010
Netpaygate.com charged me $15 without permission. To be honest, I have no idea who they are or what the charges are for. When I called, the service representative would not give me any information unless I gave my credit card number first.
I don't know who or what this company is, but this is theft.
  23rd of Jan, 2010

Netpaygate.com - Charge on Credit Card after Cancellation
Netpaygate.com

I cancelled my account several months ago, yet two days ago got charged on my credit card, I want to ensure that there will be no further charges. It was USD 14.02 and in the details it had 888-226-3695
Ch
  3rd of Feb, 2010
I have been charge $14.40 for something I know nothing about. I never subscribed to this company.
Ne
  19th of Feb, 2010
did not buy products from this web site
Er
  24th of Feb, 2010

Netpaygate.com - charges 8,48$ without reason
NETPAYGATE.com

Hello,
They have been charging me without transaction for 8, 48$ recently.
I do not even find a website under that name ?
How can I stop that?
Thank you .
ernst
Gr
  14th of Apr, 2010
I have been charged $38.98 by NETPAYGATE.COM 888-226-3695GBR
I only agreed to free membership and I notified them as soon as they emailed me that I hjad subscribed.

This system of using your credit card as Identification is a scam and I strongly advise that people steer away from them
He
  14th of Sep, 2010
harge me for who know what . i havent been on your account or somthing like that .. and i would like to get my full refound please.