Netmax Marketing / Zero Service Delivered

1 FL, United States Review updated:

This company is an absolute joke. They claim they will broadcast your email to over 3.5 million opt-in recipients daily. After sending 6 different emails, offering 4 different service/biz opps (including 2 free) I still have yet to receive ONE hit to any of the sites.

When asked what was going on I was told to write a better email. What a joke. As a test, I sent a "Please Help" email out just asking for someone to respond to let me know the emails were going out. Again, 3.5 million sent, Zero response.

Unfortunately, I based my decision on ratings at Web Watch Report. I have been denied any refund, received no help from Paypal, and also have not heard back from Web Watch, or the Internet Trade Bureau who I filed a complaint with.

One other thing I wish I noticed before sending them money is the fact that the reference they use on their site isn't even valid.

Now I have to file a chargeback with my credit card company. I should have known better to deal with a company who doesn't have any address/phone on file.

I hope this helps anyone who is looking for info on this joke of a company.

Rb

Comments

• De
      29th of Nov, 2010

I have used both Netmax Marketing email blaster and their classified ad blaster and had good results with both. It sounds like you need to write better emails. Sending out a please help email is a sure way to get no help. Who is going to respond that that? That's like taking out a classified ad in the newspaper saying please call me. No one is going to do it. Get help with your ad copy and I am sure you will have far better results.

• Dp
      27th of Sep, 2011

This company really is a joke. I've been marketing online and doing my own ad copy for 10-12 years and have made quite a decent living because of it. However, I'm really disappointed with this company. I think the dialog mentioned below speaks volumes:

Date: 2011-09-26 19:30:22
    E-mail: Monty (at) DPL-Surveillance-Equipment (dot) com
    Username: dplsurve

Hi WTM,

Since I've have yet to receive a single email response to any of my first two mass emailings. How does one really know that they actually went out to anyone?

Thanks,

---------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-09-26 21:07:29
    Name: Larry

Message:

I took a look at your email ads and I would say they are not designed all that well to get customers. All those different fonts and colors are a turn off for any readers. Also, your subject does not get the reader curious at all, you give everything away in the subject so there is no reason to open the email.

To increase your traffic change your email and subject until you receive the results you desire. Keep text messages short and to the point. We also recommend sending in HTML with graphics. HTML emails usually result in the best results. Remember you are sharing the list, this is not your own personal mailing list. So if your ad is poorly designed you can expect similar results. It is also very important to not give away your product in your email subject, use a subject that gets the recipient curious enough to open your email and read more.

If you are new to email marketing we highly recommend you learn how to write email ad copy, it will really make all the difference. We recommend you check out http://www.emailmarketingelite.com as our customers get 70% off and it almost always makes a huge difference in your success.

If you wish to learn how to send ads that get results and get 70% off use the coupon code: 75D9E86F0A

Larry - WebTrafficMarketing Support
    ----------------------------------

Date: 2011-09-26 21:42:14

Hi WTM,

I take it that you don't actually have any stats for customers to review even if I did hire a professional ad copy writer?

I actually get plenty of responses (phone calls and email replies) when I send my own mass emailer to my customers using a much smaller list: 30k +-.

Also, this ad: Smart Phone Security (Part II) should have several images throughout the entire ad. Like this one that appears in the source code (which you said you looked at)

Why didn't you guys also design this service so that we could actually save draft copies for later or review. I really would like to be able to send a test to myself so that I could actually see how it looks in my own email in box. Also, I can't seem to embed videos in my emails either with this system, why is that.

Why only 5 saved message capacity?

I have some of the most feature reach and compelling ads on the Internet. However, this service doesn't allow me to 1/4 of what I typically like to do when advertising.

This is an example of my ad copy: http://www.usfreeads.com/2434389-cls.html online. Most companies have no idea how to allow this type rich product advertising to be executed online or via email.

Trust me.. I've only been doing this for 10-12 years and I make quite a good living off of marketing my own products and services.

Are your own templates this feature-rich with videos and/or IM (instant messaging), clients, etc. embedded in them?

Thanks,

------------------------------

Date: 2011-09-26 22:11:34

Message:

Also, having a subject titled "Smart Phone Security" does not give away anything!

If you (the customer) wants to learn anything about what's mentioned in the title you do have to actually read the ARTICLE.

Finally, since this is going to 2 million people with all sorts of education levels. Some higher education and most considerably lower. It's hard to imagine that you could speak for every single one of them by saying that zero responses is because of everyone viewing the ad copy according to one mindset or point of view (yours)!

Maybe, you guys make more money of selling (http://www.emailmarketingelite.com) the sizzle vs the steak?

I'll playing with this service for the remainder of the month and we'll see what happens.

By-the-way, I'm trying NetMaxMarketing in addition to this and they also over-promise what they can do.

---------------------------

Date: 2011-09-26 22:15:57

Message:

I'll be playing with this service for the remainder of the month and we'll see what happens. I'll be using the same pre-existing ad copy that has been getting my phone to ring, email replies, instant message responses and orders to come in for the last 10-12 years!

-----------------------
    Date: 2011-09-27 11:21:21
    Name: Larry

Message:

You may save up to 5 ads on our server, upgraded accounts can save 7.

I know a lot of people think their emails are very good, but you are not sending them to personal targeted lists, which will have success with even poor emails, this is safe list mailing. You need quality email ads to see results. The good ads win the poor ads lose.

As far as subject goes drive curiosity, that is my best advice. If you wish to hire an email copywriter I can certainly recommend some for you.

Larry - WebTrafficMarketing Support
    --------------------------------------

Date: 2011-09-27 11:46:44

Hi WTM,

This is not working for me at all.

I'm getting a lot of poorly crafted spam emails from your safelist now that you're providing my email to everyone else.

You failed to address a number of my concerns. I can now see how you operate.

I'm very disappointed so far and will keep looking for other more professional marketing partners to work with.

My experience with this company will be reflected in the ratings and/or reviews that I provide to those companies later.

Thanks and Good Luck!