NetMagazines.com / Bad service

1 1420 Fifth Ave, Suite 2200Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

Like apparently many others, I have not received a magazine subscription I ordered from www.netmagazines.com FIVE MONTHS AGO. I have received no reply to my queries, and all phone numbers I was able to find are "disconnected". The parent company is NetVision Associates, Inc. (UBI #[protected]). I filed a complaint with the Washington State Corporation Commission (you can locate the company registered agent, address and the company governing officer, address on that site). I may file with the BBB as well, and I will contact my credit card company and request an investigation/refund.

Ki

Comments

• Va
      11th of Feb, 2008
    NetMagazines.com - Subscription not filled
    NetMagazines.com
    www.netmagazines.com

Placed subscription order on Web site. Charged twice for the order on my credit card. No confirmation or record of my order exits under my account on their Web site. They fail to respond to any Web delivered e-mails. I have filed complaint with credit card company. Suggest others not do business with this company. No phone number or address listed for NetMagazines

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2008
    Netmagazines - Subscription not filled!
    Netmagazines
    #54784 PO Box 7775, 94105
    San Francisco
    California
    Phone: 1-800-536-0886
    www.netmagazines.com

I submitted an order through them on 12/2/2007. The order was never filled. I've sent three inquiries through email to them and have only received an automated response, no resolution. Also, attempted to call the 1800 number on my credit card statement and just received a recording. I couldn't even leave a message.

31st of Mar, 2008
    NetMagazines.com - Never received a magazine!
    NetMagazines.com
    www.netmagazines.com

Ordered a magazine from them over 7 months ago, they actually changed my order date on their website and even then, I never received the magazine! when I wrote on their site to complain they said they would look into it, then deleted my complaint log!

• Me
      5th of Jun, 2008
    NetMagazines.com - Scam

This company is a scam. They charge your card and do not deliver the magazine. After many complaints to the companie's "customer service" department, my card has still not been credited. Buyer Beware...do not let this company scam anyone else.

14th of Sep, 2008
    NetMagazines.com - Money scam
    Netmagazines.com
    netmagazines.com

I extended my subscription to Cooking Light for 2 years in October 2007. The subscription was never extended. I'm still fighting to receive a response - or even better, my money back - from the company!

• De
      20th of Oct, 2008
    NetMagazines.com - did not receive magazines
    NetVision Associates
    San Francisco
    California
    netmagazines.com

DO NOT ORDER from this company. There is no way to contact anyone at this company. Phone #'s disconnected. I don't know how they have stayed in business for several years. I am contacting the AG office in CA.

• Je
      7th of Jan, 2009

As everyone else has said, DO NOT order from this website. My magazine has never been delivered as of 12/2/2008 and they have yet to respond to any service inquiries.

• Cu
      17th of Mar, 2009

This company is a complete fraud. After several months my magazine has yet to arrive. I've filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission to at least get this company on record.