NetFlorist / non-delivery of product despite being charged!

Pretoria, South Africa Review updated:

On 12/5/17 I placed an order for mother`s day - a sunset rose bouquet with jc le roux sparkling wine and a balloon for r684.85. Unfortunately the netflorist website does not have a mechanism for inputting different addresses for billing and delivery. I live in australia. I immediately noticed that my address was recorded as the delivery address so I immediately rang in to the call centre, approximately a minute after the order was finalized online (Order no [protected]). I spoke to a lady who took down the correct delivery address and stated the order would be delivered the same day, 12/5/17.in addition, I asked that the proof of this change of address be emailed to me which she promised it would be. No email was received. Mother`s day came and went and my mother called today upset that her children had forgotten her. I called from australia today and spoke to both urean and heather who gave me 2 different reasons as to why this order was not delivered - no drivers available on friday (Urean) and wrong delivery address (Heather). I am livid that 1) no delivery was made or even attempted 2) no email was sent to me to confirm change of address or that there was a problem 3) no one at all had picked up that this order was not even complete (Almost a week later!!!) 4) no one is interested in rectifying this issue today and compensate the customer 5) payment has been taken from my credit card for $72 despite non-delivery of product! I am never using netflorist again, you can be sure of that (And I have used this company many times before). How disappointing. I expect a full refund of my money and a written apology for my (And my mother`s!) distress. Catherine nyuthe nee kariuki

Ca
May 17, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Aug, 2018
    NetFlorist - Flower delivery
    Johannesburg
    netflorist.co.za

Good day I received a bouquet of flowers from a friend and upon arrival they were wilted. Dry and extremely unatrractive.. i have no confidence that this complaint will be rectified or even seen...but it is really dissapointing as i use this service myself and tell others about it...netflorist has really let us down here.

• Pa
      15th of Aug, 2018
    NetFlorist - Refund
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

Netflorist has failed to give me a refund requested 3months ago! I've submitted proof of transaction numerous times. But still no help

• Je
      21st of Aug, 2018
    NetFlorist - gift delivery
    South Africa

TERRIBLE!! Do not order from this company. First I was told my order cannot be delivered. Then I chose something else. My mom received her gift almost a week after her bday. Half of the first order? I never got an apology, just loads of emails telling me I was wrong. They kept confusing my account with another. SUPER FRUSTRATING!!!

• Ly
      21st of Aug, 2018
    NetFlorist - double deduction
    Durban
    South Africa

Placed an order today.and the money was deducted twice off my account.
    Called and spoke to Melissa.she said she was off line and would call me back on 0845117996.
    Still waiting
    Not happy

1st of Sep, 2018
    NetFlorist - not happy with flowers delivered

Order number - 102529517 - 18th December 2017
    Item no: 104627999 - Festive Season Poinsettia

It was my moms birthday and her best flowers!! These arrived by her work and it was embarrassing as it looked old and dry! The leaves look like they have been eaten by insects.
    Totally not acceptable. Cannot believe this went out to a customer !

• Mp
      31st of Oct, 2018
    NetFlorist - refund to paid still since mid march
    johannesburg
    netflorist.co.za

I bought flower, and I asked for cancellation as I ordered twice. I called call centre and they advise me to send my banking details for refund. still now I haven't received my money nor communication from them.

• Za
      5th of Nov, 2018
    NetFlorist - Sweet happy birthday edible range
    Kwa Zulu natal
    South Africa

I ordered the above product based on the picture ad
    However when the item was received it looked completely different.
    The box that contained the bouquet was of cheap quality, it did not look as appealing as the ad.
    In addition the ad has a balloon attached however when it was received it came with no balloon.
    Kindly advise further