NetFlorist / non-delivery and very poor service!!

Pretoria / Johannesburg, South Africa

I have placed an order on 13 Sept 2017 to be delivered as a gift for my son on his birthday. At 17:05 I received an email confirming that my delivery has just left the building and is on its way. As it was a surprise for my son, we have decided to eat in an wait for the gift. At 22:00 he fell asleep and I also went to bed, after waiting at home for the delivery. Next morning I received an email stating that the delivery was unfortunately unsuccessful because no one was at home to receive the gift. However, it is not my first time ordering from them and I know that the normally call you if they believe you are not home. No one called me. On the email they specifically said that "the order will be marked for priority and a new gift will go out as soon as possible". I went online and the operator assured me that my delivery is scheduled for the 14th. At 12:00 I called them just to confirm delivery and the operator re-assured me of delivery. After 15:00 I called again, and then the operator informed me that there is no delivery scheduled for today. I explained to her that it is one day after my son's birthday now, and he is going to be so disappointed. She just apologized and said that there will be no delivery for this item. I thought I misunderstood and asked again and again she said no delivery will be scheduled and no one was home the previous night. I asked to speak to a Supervisor. After holding for about 8 min, she come back and said her Supervisor is unavailable and will call me back. After an hour, I called again and guess what .. now the Supervisor just went out. I was so upset and said to her that I give them till 6 to call me back. She never even mentioned that they are closing at 17:30. Needless to say .. nobody called me back. I have send numerous emails ... still nothing. Online they advertise 100% satisfaction guaranteed ... Funny way of showing it ...

Am