NetFlorist / misleading pictures on site and customer service
i ordered a bonsai tree online with NetFlorist after confirming twice that the package did in fact come with the ACTUAL tree and not just the seeds (as the pictures on the website shows a small bonsai tree) TWO consultants confirmed that the package did in fact come with a small tree, although they couldn't confirm the size of the tree, i was happy with that.
On the day of delivery i phoned a THIRD time to ensure that is was in fact a TREE and NOT just seeds. the consultant then informed me that it was only the seeds. I am not happy about this!!!
I feel that the picture on the site was misleading and was in actual fact false advertising!
The consultant then told me that this mistake was my OWN fault...
AFTER I CONFIRMED TWICE ABOUT MY QUERY.
Clearly they did not know about the product they sell and cannot take responsibility for their faults.
i am truly very disappointed about this and EXCEPTIONALLY angry about it!!
More NetFlorist Complaints & Reviews
- NetFlorist - no flowers on spring day, no happy experience and r300 out of pocket 
- NetFlorist - late & no delivery 
- NetFlorist - misleading pics advertised on website 
- NetFlorist - bad service from the start
- NetFlorist - refunds not paid back
- NetFlorist - delivery
- NetFlorist - no accountability for pathetic service
- [Resolved] NetFlorist - late and incomplete order
- NetFlorist - late delivery to wrong address
- NetFlorist - floral scarf set