Netflix.com / mastercard debit

1 California, MD, United States Review updated:

To rent these movies bye mail, the will send you out three movies at a time. Unlimted number of times for a fee of $8.99 per month from your debit bank card. Well mine is $781.96 for one month.

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2009

MY COMPLAINT IS TO PAY FOR SEVICE OF RENTING THREE MOVIES PER MONTH IS ONLY EIGHT DALLORS AND NINETY NIE CENTS PER MONTH JUMP TO SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY ONE CENTS ONE MONTH FROM YOUR DEBIT BANK CARD.

• Do
      11th of Sep, 2009

You have automatically drafted my account without my knowledge. I did not ask to join your club or have I rented any movies. I would like all monies you took from my account returned back into my account and to be contacted. I need a telephone number to your customer service department so I can talk to so one now. This is against the Law.

Sincerley
    Donna Henry

• Tb
      8th of Feb, 2010

i got charged twice and i only signed up once today. with email d_robinson1992@yahoo.com

• Ri
      2nd of Jun, 2010

THERE IS A PHONE NUMBER ON THEIR SITE OPEN 24/7

1-866-716-0414

12th of Jul, 2010

I keep receiving NFI*WWW.NETFLIX.COM/CC charges every month $15.04 for at least one year. I have contacted them before about these charges. Anything I have joined has been disolved for months now. WHY TO THESE CHARGES CONTINUE?

• Ha
      25th of Jul, 2010

to : joe and Dorthy
    I have the same thing going on, just that mines $14, 69 a . FRAUD FRAUD AND MORE BEFRAUDING

• Nr
      18th of Sep, 2010
    Netflix.com / Ccnrtflix.com - remove & refund all charges to my bank account
    n/a
    Arizona
    Phone: 602.622.5620

You have been taking monthly charges from my bank account for something I know nothing about. Please stop. Please refund all charges back to my account and tell me who opened this accounnt and when it was opened and what it is for.

My E-Mail is: BLHaltom@G-mail.

I expect to hear from you immediately with the requested information and
    confirmation of the refund.

• Po
      18th of Sep, 2010

I hope you sent what you put up there to the actual website.

1st of Jan, 2011

The best policy especially if you are using for automatic pay with your debit card or credit card is contact your bank have that consumer block from automatic deductions out your accounts. Then call Netflix and suspended or delete your account. I had similar situation happened. If in doubt have all your accounts delete until things are resolved. That why some people use prepaid debit card they wont business to deduct out of your account unless you gave them permission but no overdraft fee is the best part

• Ne
      27th of Jan, 2011
    Netflix Dvds - Availablitly of movies
    NETFLIX

My only real complaint with Netflix is the availability of some new releases and during Christmas I was unable to get the movies I wanted due to "Long wait" times. I have been a Netflix member on and off for the past 5 years. I have only had 2 DVDs to come to me in the mail that were damaged and had to be sent back in that 5-year time period. The distribution center where my movies are returned is in a city 30 minutes from where I have so I have no real problems getting movies returned or received in a timely manner. If I send one back on a Monday, then by Wednesday I have another DVD in the mail. So it is only like a 1-day lay over until I get a new movie. As I said my only real complaint is Netflix not stocking enough videos during holiday seasons and for new releases. That can get rather frustrating. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, 1 the worst. I would have to give them an 8 overall.

4th of Feb, 2011

You have billed my divcover card for $8.53 on December 31, 1910 - I understand thAT IT WAS A
    Christmas givt from my son. Please advise me regarding this at mjprice31@yahoo.com.

• Be
      7th of Apr, 2011

I was charged another month of service and had canceled last month I will not pay for something I didn't receive and didn't sign up for I didn't finish the transaction. Have notified my credit card company.
    betty erickson.

• Be
      7th of Apr, 2011

I was charged another month of NetFilx and didn't order it I thought about it but changed my mind on the first month notified the company now on my credit card I have another charge and will not pay for it I have notified my credit card company and will do paper work to stop the charge on that end but now I have paid for months of service that i didn't order or want Please address this problem/

• Cr
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I was on NetFlix when I discovered I had been Charged as follows: $8.99 on each of the following dates. 12/12-10, 12/13/10,
    11/12/10, 11/13/10, 10/12/10, 10/13/10, 9/13/10 and 9/14/10. I have requested return of the second charge each month but was only sent a page showing only one charge being made each month by NetFlix but Bank of America and I have proof of the double charging. PLEase correct this error on your part.
    Crittenden Huston

27th of Apr, 2011

I did not join netflix and was charged 10.52 what the hell i want my money back. this not right, im not a movie person i have a life...

27th of Apr, 2011

Was charged and i want my $10.80 back did not join anything

• Ia
      4th of May, 2011

I have been charged for several months on my card. I have never rented a movie. Why am I getting these charges? Please return my money ASAP and cancel all future charges. Thank you.

• To
      23rd of May, 2011

i think netflix is a rippoff.Im being Charge from my bank account monthly for something i never ordered, & they F wont stop charging even after I complainned to them.The only thing I could do is change my card number.Thats not counting the overdraft FEE They charge me each time also.I get only a 7 hundred dollar disability check on the 3rd .They take out on the first & i keep getting hit for an overdraft.I cant HARDLY live now.Cuz 700 isnt crapp! [ to live on ].I DONT WANT NETFLEX.

29th of May, 2011

I was charged $7.99 and I haven't even used the service when I tried login in it won't even let me .. What to do please help.

• Ju
      7th of Jun, 2011

I was charged $9.79 are$10.00 and I haven't used the service for year . I been paiding this for year I would like to be refuding of amount to my maste card. thank you Julius mcLean