Netflix — take 13 reasons off the air!
This show targets teens. The content is not appropriate for children!
While I understand control of the TV, smartphone, computer is mine as a parent, children do their best to thwart control. If they view it at a friends home for instance.
After my daughter finished this series, she tried cutting and started talking about suicide as a way out of the horrors of High School.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Redmond, WAMy son's Middle school principal sent out a warning to parents and community resources we can access if our children are traumatized by what the show contains:
A child who succeeds at suicide - in detail and for kids to watch.
The National Association of School Psychologists state, “research shows that exposure to another person’s suicide, or to graphic or sensationalized accounts of death, can be one of the many risk factors that youth struggling with mental health conditions cite as a reason they contemplate or attempt suicide."
Shame on you Netflix. Irresponsible!
SHAME ON YOU!
SHAME ON THE PRODUCERS!
SHAME ON THE WRITERS!
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card 
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided