Netflix / obamas sign multi-year deal with netflix

1 Scotts Valley, CA, United States Review updated:

This is complete utter bull and you should have requested responses/inquiries from your subscribers/viewers and supporters for years before doing something like this. We already have enough political crap already flooding our news networks and after hours show. Now we have to also see it on our family movie network. I am sorry to say, as soon as it hits, I will stop using NETFLIX and will let protest your network for doing this. This is my personal thoughts and no one else's.

Er
May 22, 2018

Comments

• Gf
      22nd of May, 2018

Absolutely agree. I am outraged too!

• Jm
      22nd of May, 2018

This country had eight years of the Obamas' socialist agenda, and that is enough. If Netflix continues with plans to add their influence to your programming, I will be forced to consider an alternative and encourage others to do the same. If you do allow the Obamas to influence your programming, you owe it to your viewers to notify them in advance that the program is politically motivated, because it will be.

• Te
      22nd of May, 2018

I do not want to have Obama's view push on me or my family. He is not the President any more. He is MR. Obama or the former President. I am considering canceling my subscription completely and finding somewhere else to take my business to. I only see 2 possible good things about President Trump on Netflix. This is not a good move.

• Tr
      22nd of May, 2018

I totally agree with everyone!! Don't know if I will keep Netflix as it is bundled with my t-mobile account. I will also look into other streaming ie: Hulu or amazon!!

• 9w
      22nd of May, 2018

maybe he will continue to apologize to everyone ( except us citizens) and race bait and lecture us on how issis isn't Islamic ( hint first word is name is uh... Islamic ...)
    and how we cant " discriminate against muslims etc...

• Bo
      22nd of May, 2018

Agree. Can we not have a medium that everyone can enjoy? What is this constant catering to half of the country?

• St
      22nd of May, 2018

I have been with you a long time . the reason I got away from cable was the politics ... so today I am selling my netflix stock while it is up because this is a mistake other companies have made ...Dont get political you will loose money . LOL i look forward to seeing the losses you have over the rest of the week ...Oboma was a big mistake the POS messed this country and now he will destroy your company, what fool would hire this bafoon ...lol

• Ri
      22nd of May, 2018

I am not a political person and don't expect Netflix to be either. I subscribe for entertainment not to pay for politics. I will terminate if it is political. Too many companies, especially media ones, are trying to make money playing to an ideology and willing to offend the other. Get out of the political business and stick with entertainment.