Netflix / fraud site!
Received charges on my debit card that I did not authorize. I called the 800 number. I asked about the charges and was told that I had signed up for a monthly video subscription. I played along like I forgot all about it, managed to get an email address that was used to start the account, which I promptly passed on to the bank and police department. They called me back about 5 minutes later and wanted to know if I had just called about my account, I told them that they spoke to me, but I had called about a fraudulent account. I understand that there is an IP address that can be retrieved by the fraud investigators. I'm still waiting for my money to be returned, and watch my account daily.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix Com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - Reversing Roe
- Netflix - dvd plan
- Netflix - netflix original
- Netflix - no feature to disable auto-preview
- Netflix/USA - new update