NetFashionAvenue.com / This site is a complete and utter rip off

This site is a complete and utter rip off. I ordered a dress from them three months in advance that was 700 dollars and they kept pushing the date back and lying to me about when it would come. Every time I called I got a different answer and I called about 6 times. Every time they swore it would arrive before the event, but about 2 weeks before the actual date of my prom they told me they may not even receive it until the end of the month. These people are a bunch of greedy creeps and they have the audacity to try and not refund me after all of this. I am completely disgusted and hope they go out of business. My father's a lawyer though and they went against their warranty have fun getting sued in small claims netfashionavenue what a bunch of creeps.

Be

Comments

• Ha
      26th of May, 2012

Did they ever give you your money back? They've done the EXACT same thing to me!! My prom is this thursday so I'm praying they will give me my money back so i can at least go out and find a dress in the couple of days i have left. Can you give me some advice?