Netelleraccount closed no reason

Dear Mr. Michel,

Your account has been reviewed. Due to NETELLER's inability to properly validate the information within your account, we cannot provide services to you anymore. The decision is final and not open for review.

Jelena
Member Security Specialist (2391)

cid:image001.[protected]@01C95918.B8511AE0
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.

From: michel camacho [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:06 PM
To: Investigations
Subject: Account permanentemente fechada

Prezados,
tentei entrar em minha conta neteller vinculada a este email e não consegui acesso, pois a conta constava como cancelada permanentemente, todos os procedimentos de segurança foram feitos e ativados, documentos e comprovante de endereço e o cartão de crédito Net+, porém a conta foi cancelada e não houve nenhum email informando o motivo ou qualquer outra razão, em contato pelo telefone da região Brasil, a atendente Gisele me informou que não descobriu o motivo para que a conta tivesse sido fechada, gostaria de reaver a conta, pois não havia dinheiro pois eu estava juntando para poder posteriormente fazer o saque, agora que possuo quero guardar em minha carteira virtual e para poder sacar.
Foram abertas reclamações no suporte neteller e não resolveram e no ombudsman, aguardando resposta.

Dear,
I tried to get into my account eteller linked to this email and I could not access because the account listed as canceled permanently, all security procedures were performed and activated, documents and proof of address and credit card Net +, but the account has been canceled and there was no email stating the reason or any other reason, contact us by phone from Brazil region, Gisele attendant informed me that not discovered the reason why the account had been closed, I would like to recover the account because there was no money for it I was gathering to be able later to serve, now that I have I want to keep in my virtual portfolio and to be able to cash out .
They were opened on complaints and Neteller support not resolved and the ombudsman, waiting for reply.

Neteller told me that:
Dear Mr. Michel,

Jelena
Member Security Specialist (2391)

My account on neteller is [protected]@yahoo.com.br

• Al Mamum's Response, Mar 24, 2017

I am not open my neteller account

• Al Mamum's Response, Mar 24, 2017

Plz help
    My Neteller [protected]@gmail.com--Disabled not open
    i want two open my account plz cheke my account and varify

• venkatesh nakkla's Response, Apr 04, 2019

i want to change my mobie number could yiui please change my mobile number as soon as possible .

• Sridhar K M's Response, Jun 19, 2019

I am still facing same problem, what is right reason to decline my withdraw request.

• Sujata anil chordiya's Response, Aug 08, 2019

Sir i am sujata anil chordiya i transfer money to my company based but that company head account is haked thes why I won't my 3500 return refund my money

• VIVEK MISHRA901553's Response, Aug 10, 2019

I have send money thorugh neteller.I wanted to close that transaction which was done for [protected]@gmail.com. The money should be back to my account

Mi
Aug 20, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 25, 2018

I'm rafeek from India, my netellar account is located security questions problem, what ido? Please help me.

Apr 25, 2018

I'm rafeek from India, my netellar account is locked security questions problem, what ido? Please help me.

Aug 14, 2018
    Neteller - can not sent my money
    Chittagong
    neteller.com

Sir today I have to created my neteller account and $50 deposits my account. But I have to sent another neteller sent money but transaction fail.I can not limite over without varify.I have to request you I can not get at this moment my documents. I want to my account money sent another neteller. So plz help me.

• Hi
      Aug 17, 2018

@masud555 Contact with their new Support page at Facebook.Search Neteller.support24

Neteller - Not able to send money
    Chennai

Hi,

I've created a Neteller account with a certain details and since I need to change my currency type I've closed that account and created a new account with different email id and same address. Now I'm getting a error that I need to talk to agent. But all the support process results in not reachable error.

Help me out with the same.

• Le
      Aug 15, 2018
    Neteller - nettler [protected]@gmail.com account is closed there are 6600 rs i want my money you restart my account
    mumbai
    India

please sir restart my neteller [protected]@gmail.com account

Neteller - Deposits
    Ramakrishnapur
    India

Funds are not deposit in my account what is the problem with my account how can I deposit with Indian cards can please solve my problem

• Sy
    Neteller - Deposit
    Nigeria

I tried to deposit into my netEller account but it was declined and I was charged and I've been waiting for a refund

• Ro
      Aug 15, 2018
    Neteller - Can not submit account verify document for neteller (Account id [protected])
    Hong Kong

Hi Neteller,

I receive your email you mentioned that "Please submit a new copy of the document and ensure that all four corners are fully visible"
    I want to submit a new image but no link to click now.

how can I submit again?
    I enclose the new image of the credit documents, is it ok to fix the problem?

Thanks

• Na
    Neteller - Account parmanently close
    Chittagong
    Bangladesh

my nateller id: [protected]@gmail.com.
    it seems parmanently close.but what the reason I don't know. I want to re-open my id

Neteller - ha H hhJnN
    dacca
    Bangladesh

my account is hacked today.and my 2840 usd stole today by another one.plz help anyone!...
    ...
    ...
    ...plz help.now how I return my dollar

Neteller - Neteller Password Reset Issue
    Mumbai

Hi,

I am unable to reset my neteller password due to some issue..
    My email address is crumbs.[protected]@gmail.com

Please help me out.

Neteller - VERIFY Neeteller account id:[protected]
    NIRMAL

Username :[protected]@gmail.com
    My account created on24-03-2018
    Up to now my account is not verifying.please verify my account id:[protected]..
    Amount of 3792 INR rupees in account.please find my documents and verify...

• Th
    Neteller - plz help
    trincomalee
    Sri Lanka
    [protected]@gmail.com

my visa card not accpct plz help me how to add visa card

• Is
    Neteller - Address Verification Declined
    Dhaka
    Bangladesh

When I Submit my Utility bill on Neteller they said it is Blur now what should I Do when the bill copy is Not Clear???
    Now can I Submit Court Document now?
    Plz Leet me Now, its Urgent

• Su
      Aug 20, 2018
    Neteller - How can I verify my neteller account?
    Naraingdi
    Bangladesh

I Sujan miah my email is [protected]@gmail.com and id no. Is [protected] my account has been temporarily disabled I want to know what was reason every document s are correct

• De
    Neteller - Account verification
    Karwar
    India

i have uploaded all the required documents but account still unverified pls assist me

Neteller - This is not a complaint
    India

Can I withdraw money from neteller to eSeva wallet of nepal

• La
    Neteller - Money transfer
    India

Hi I'm lakshman having neteller account recently I fund the account and trying to transfer the funds to my skrill account but it shows unable to process so kindly provide the solution send me the reply to my email I'd lakshman.[protected]@gmail.com.

• Ng
    Neteller - counterfeit Forex EA
    Bac Ninh
    Vietnam

I was fooled, some people ask me to buy his product and pay via Neteller. After payment, he gave me counterfeit products.
    His number: +[protected]
    email, neteller wallet: adnan.[protected]@gmail.com
    How can i do to refund?

Aug 28, 2018
    Neteller - Withdrawl from my account
    United Kingdom

Hi, an withdrawal was made from my account on 9th February 18 at 22:37 without my permission and would like this matter to be solved ASAP . Thank you

Neteller - 4 digit validation code
    Indonesia

Dear Sir,

I would like to start card validation proccess but when i checked and call to my bank provider (citibank). i did not receive 4 digit validation code only:
    11/27/2017 NETELLER +442033089525GB USD 3, 00 IDR 42.214

Please assist me to solve this problem.

Very truly yours,

Teguh S

• Su
    Neteller - account problem
    India

I have been calling them for closing my account and they are not responding me properly and there is no proper customer service

• Ak
      Sep 01, 2018
    Neteller - Neteller help email service not working - DNS not found.
    London
    neteller.com

Does anyone has nettelar help Email address.

As its site help section address is down or DNS not found.

• Vi
      Sep 02, 2018
    Neteller - withdrawal problem
    rajkot
    India

my mail id [protected]@gmail.com my netteler account withdrawal 32415 but this money is not received in my bank account last 1 week plz send my money.

• Si
      Sep 04, 2018
    Neteller - Neteller
    Chowdavaram
    India

Hi sir actually I opened account with my license and that account closed because of self exclusion I put In bet365 and now I opened new neteller account is it possible to open with same license because already I put money in neteller what will be happening??

• Ko
      Sep 05, 2018
    Neteller - I forgot my password
    Vijayawada
    India

Help me to retrieve my password

• Na
      Sep 05, 2018
    Neteller - To Update my Date Of Birth
    Hyderabad

Hi Neteller Support,

Could you please update my DOB in my account. I gave wrong Date of birth while creating the account. Below are my Account Details.

MY ID : naresh.[protected]@gmail.com
    DOB : 01/JULY/1983 ( This is correct one )

Naresh Manthrabuddi.

• Sm
      Sep 10, 2018
    Neteller - after deposit money then no way to verify my id and can not use or get back my money
    Canada

after deposit money then no way to verify my id and can not use or get back my money .its it cheat websites??? can i report police to investigate?

Sep 18, 2018
    Neteller - account verification
    Hyderabad
    India

Please help me on verification of neteller account,
    My location is not accepting on a address which I have kept in the neteller account, please help me

• Ab
      Oct 14, 2018
    Neteller - Bank Transfers - Withdrawal
    neteller.com

I have done 99000 INR withdrawal to my bank account on 27th September 2018, so for it was not credited to my account. I have sent many emails, but I am not getting proper response. They are not giving what is the problem with my withdrawal. Already 12 days are over, so for it was not. Kindly look into these & update the Status on priority

• Rp
      Oct 22, 2018
    Neteller - Fees - deception
    Lisbon
    Portugal

Neteller displays a list of "Money in" methods and their respective fees and a fee free method as "Local Bank Deposit". As soon as the cliente deposits a few hundreds of euros, without any warning changes the fees to 2.5 %. It is deceitful, disonest and unaceptable. Avoid Neteller.

• Sh
      Nov 05, 2018
    Neteller - Regarding account
    India

Sir my name is Gaurav saxena and my account is 3 years old in neteller but I forgot my id password and if I open new account that is also not done because of my email Id please tell me what should I do .

• Al
      Nov 11, 2018
    Neteller - My Neteller account not open Disabled
    Bangladesh

My Neteller [protected]@gmail.com-Disabled not open but i want two open my account plz help and varify my account

• Ne
      Dec 11, 2018
    Neteller - my account opening problem
    [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir your agent rakesh ravi and b. Mohanreddy cheated me I am a new user this my first time I have deposited 5lakh to open my account but they not done it they stolen extra my 5, 75, 000inr I am now going to case against your agent if they won't release my money to my neteller account

• Sh

Sir
    Duplicate Id Adhar Card uplod
    photo and selfi matching
    please closed Id Adhar Card
    and all account closed plase sir.
    my account no-[protected].

•   Dec 12, 2018
    Neteller - Account Disabled
    Nagaon
    Nagaon

Account disabled
    Your account has been temporarily disabled. For more information regarding this please email Neteller member security at [protected]@neteller.com

Regrads

Rajaul Hoque

ID = [protected]

Dec 13, 2018
    Neteller - Neteller is an scam ...
    Canada
    India

I withdraw my 13000 rupees from neteller on 28 Nov 2018 to my bank but still for the past 10 days it's not credited to the bank...where to make this [censored] neteller scamming all people money to be reported. Neteller customer care is s not replying for the past 6 days ...

Jan 06, 2019
    Neteller - unable to access account
    Singapore

im a long user of Neteller but now I can even access the account.pls help me to access it as there is still some funds in the account.your support kindly appreciated.