NetDirectBargains.com / Awful company

Some others maybe experiencing the same nightmare that VISTA is causing for those of us who bought new computers or foolishly upgraded to VISTA and that is our existing hardware is not being accepted. I had a new Creative live camera that Vista would not let me install. I tried all the tricks that I read on the net and none worked for me. So I shopped for a new one. This site Netdirectbargains had several sales and I was happy to find it state that it worked with Vista. So I purchased it. It arrived today and the first thing I read was be sure to install software before plugging in camera. There was no software with it as I had suspected because it came in a thin plastic bag. I've written but I'm not really expecting much from them. I do believe it was a deliberate deception which is why the price was so reasonable.

I would never recommend that company to anyone.

St

More NetDirectBargains.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cm
      17th of Jul, 2010

Software downloads are available online and more up to date than the ones that come on disc. I recently purchased a Logitech G35 from the company and it arrived in 2 days with free shipping!! It arrived damaged, they sent me a prepaid slip to print out. I sent it out and received the replacement within days!! Arrived perfectly! I paid nearly $50 less than what a reputable website(newegg.com) sells it for! They responded to emails it seemed within minutes. This is a stand up company and one of the few that obviously still believe in good customer service.

• Ne
      5th of Jan, 2011

Thank you for your support, we are easy to reach via phone, email or skype and will help you resolve any issues you may have. Contact us first before posting a negative review or feedback, give us the chance to help you and you won't regret it. Allow 1-3 business days for us to get back to you specially during peak holiday season. Thank you for your business!

• Re
      22nd of Aug, 2011

Used their eBay store. Purchased a "refurbished" Targus USB Keypad from them -- only it wasn't refurbished, it was still broken!! The only thing that worked on the entire keypad was the number 7. Tried to contact them via eBay mail, eMail and PayPal, no response whatsoever. Finally tried to escalate it through Paypal for resolution/refund, but Paypal would only refund amount if I shipped it back to NetDirectBargains and provided PayPal a tracking number -- problem is, doing that would cost half again more than what the keypad cost in the first place, even after original shipping costs. NetDirectBargains are SCAMMERS, they only want your money for low-cost items that are too cheap to ship back, so when you try to get a refund it is cheaper to walk away than to get that refund.

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2012

They shipped my eBay item to the wrong address... I called them to tell them about the error and lied to me

I had already spoken to the USPS and they told me to contact the sender and have them put a redirect order on the package. When I called Netdirectbargins.com they LILED to me and told me the post office wouldn't do that. When I told them I had just spoken to the post office they claimed that the United States Postal Service was lying to me.