NetDetective.com / Do not use this website - it's a ripoff

Do not use this website-it's a ripoff - I ordered net detective to find background information. It claimed to be the most extensive site on the internet. I paid $39.00 and began searching. I searched the background of 20 people, including myself who I already know the background info on to test out the system. The only info I go back was on myself. I called customer support and they sent me a form for a refund (which they advertise as a 90 day money back guarantee) I still have not heard back from them nor received my money back in over a month and a half.This site is a total rip off. lDon't use it!!!

Da

Comments

• Ly
      12th of Dec, 2007
    NetDetective.com - BAIT AND SWITCH

I just joined this website and needed to upgrade my enrollment as the one I had enrolled in did not give me the detailed information I needed. It would never let me upgrade and there was no wayto contact the. Yet this was reccomended to be the best Internet Service for background checks. Can You help me?

• Br
      23rd of Dec, 2007

What good are you? Answer the goddamn question.

• St
      14th of Oct, 2008

Net Detective.com did the same to me, October 9th. 2 unauthorized charges even after the so-called account was closed there was another charge October 13

• On
      17th of Dec, 2010
    NetDetective.com - BAIT AND SWITCH
    South Carolina

ADVERTISES SERVICES THEY CAN NOT DELIVER. GOOGLE, ZABASEARCH AND STATE DATABASES OFFER MORE AND THEY ARE FREE. AFTER YOU PURCHASE THEIR SO-CALLED SERVICE, YOU ARE ASKED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR "ADVANCED" ACCESS...TOTAL [censored]...CANCEL NOW AND FIGHT FOR A REFUND. THAT'S THE ONLY SATISFACTION YOU'RE GOING TO GET...I HAVE A SUGGESTION...ATLEAST CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "NET DECEPTIVE" THAT WAY EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY PAID FOR...UGH!!!