Netcom3 Registry Cleaner / Unable to close my account

1 SaintSauveur, Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

Hi,

For the past two months, I have sent 3 e-mail to the support department in regards to closing my monthly account with them, I did not received any answer from this Company at all?

I need some helps from people whom had the same situation, without having to make a federal case out of it. Thanks a million.

Andre Joncas

Comments

• Je
      29th of Mar, 2008

The "support team" sent me an e-mail saying that they would forward my request a month ago and they are still billing me. I sent them another "firm" e-mail and they said that they would forward it again. If they don't do it this time I will go to a lawyer.

• Se
      25th of Apr, 2008

I signed up for the cleaner about a month and a half ago. It works ok as far as I could tell. But I decided I wanted to cancel. I had to send cancelation request 4 or 5 times and normal request letters about 5 or 6 times. The last time they finally canceled my membership. Its about time. I thought I was going to have to block them at my bank.

• Re
      27th of Jul, 2008
    Netcom3 Registry Cleaner - Company is a scam
    Netcom3
    www.netcom3.com

I purchased Netcom3 in March of 08 and from day one I've had problems with this software. Recently my system was down I had to reinstall all of my programs but I can not reinstall Netcom3 the registration key is not working I get an invalid message. What I want to know is what can I do legally to stop them from billing my credit card. I am not getting a response from the support team.