Netcom3 / No support or response

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased Netcom3's registry removal product. While I was downloading, it was doing very strange things to my computer and I installed it immediately. It took them 5 seconds to take my money out of my checking account $49.95 AND their bank tells you they are charging YET ANOTHER fee of $19.95 which they did not disclose ANYWHERE until you hit submit order and can't return. I've sent them emails daily asking for a full refund. No response. Their website only has 1 email address to contact them and that is the tech support one WHICH DOES NOT RESPOND. There is NO PHONE NUMBER LISTED ANYWHERE FOR THEM. Has anyone else had any luck with this scam of a company? PLEASE HELP SMB!!!

Ve

Comments

• Rh
      22nd of Jun, 2008

I purchased Netcom3 back in May and was able to download it on the computer I had at the time. I have since purchased a new computer and attempted to download the same software and got an error message stating the files were corrupt. I have contacted Netcom3 via e-mail 2x and have yet to get anything other than an automated response that they are working on the problem. I reported the problem 3 days ago. I guess that's almot $50 down the tubes.

• He
      25th of Jul, 2008

In my case (after much frustration and many tries) the software package finally does work. They have claimed, my problems are indeed known to them but my case is a very RARE exception. Believe this if you will.

As far as I can tell the software is pretty much useless. Every time I sign on to the net I have between 30 and 80 "errors" reported which the software has detected. Repeat, this on first sign-on immediately after a "repair" (using their software). I guess, good old American scare tactics -- this comment, since no useful explanation is provided what these errors really are.

WORSE, they have indicated that they will charge me another $49.95 for the next year.
    Since my wife hates the time waiting for the Netcom3 software to start-up and "check", we wish to cancel. HOWEVER, they did not provide a mailing (street) address, or an e-mail address for commercial correspondence. This appears to be a scam: I cannot report them to any consumer agency, since we do not even know from where they operate and conduct their business (Russia?, Bulgaria?, Israel?).

I will instruct my credit card company to block any attempt from these people to charge me for whatever..

• Pi
      21st of Oct, 2008

All the effort to contact Netcom3 results in ZERO reactions.
    The only reaction is from their automailer.

After that I have sent a FAX to Clickbank (1-208-342-3934) .

PERFECT!!!

I got a refund of the past 2 months and all the payments stopped.

Clickbank has a special page to stop the payments (http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html)