Netcare / understaffed & negligent
Netcare Blaauwberg's ICU is terribly understaffed. Though they have some fantastic staff there, they have very few qualified ICU nurses/sisters and it shows in the amount of care they provide.
During the day (visiting hours) the place is swarming with attentive staff. At night they are on a skeleton staff.
Their doctors are overworked and have no time to inform patients and their loved ones of critical issues directly affecting them.
I would stay clear of the Mickey-Mouse operation.
More Netcare Complaints & Reviews
- Netcare - unitas should be ahamed of themselves 
- Netcare - criminal activity in acu milpark 
- Netcare - poor service, won't get back to patient query
- Netcare - absolute lack of interest in resolving complaints
- Netcare - fraud charges and terrible nursing care 
- Netcare - dissatisfied service
- Netcare - casualty doctor
- Netcare - refund not paid for a lengthy period of time
- Netcare Linmed Dr K Singh - cant be bothered to fill out a form to issue a death certificate 
- [Resolved] Netcare - eugene marais hospital emergency @ trauma unit