Netcare / understaffed & negligent
Netcare Blaauwberg's ICU is terribly understaffed. Though they have some fantastic staff there, they have very few qualified ICU nurses/sisters and it shows in the amount of care they provide.
During the day (visiting hours) the place is swarming with attentive staff. At night they are on a skeleton staff.
Their doctors are overworked and have no time to inform patients and their loved ones of critical issues directly affecting them.
I would stay clear of the Mickey-Mouse operation.
More Netcare Complaints & Reviews
- Netcare - unitas should be ahamed of themselves 
- Netcare - criminal activity in acu milpark 
- Netcare - poor service, won't get back to patient query
- Netcare - absolute lack of interest in resolving complaints
- Netcare - fraud charges and terrible nursing care 
- Netcare - emergency unit
- Netcare - non disclosure by hospital
- Netcare Olivedale - I am complain about account not update
- [Resolved] Netcare - dissatisfied service
- [Resolved] Netcare - casualty doctor