Netami racing seats / defective seats with wrong brackets

1 19921 Harrison avenueWalnut, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866- 772 -5730

I ordered racing seats from Hyper Auto Parts for my honda civic 2004 and when I request those seats I needed to know about brackets, are they going to fit in my car or not.They told me that they are universal and guess what they are not.They wont fit in Honda civic Ex 2004 like I was told.Thats one thing about this plase.Second thing is that one of the seats came with the hole on the top and when you use that seat hole is going to be bigger and there is no way to stop this.I am including picture so you can see for yourself.Third thing is that I was waiting for those seats 6 full weeks and received them defective.Now I am trying to send them back but they are not responindg anymore so I call credit card company and file a dispute against them.I have very bad experience with this company and just want to aware future customers.

Netami racing seats

De

Comments

• De
      25th of Dec, 2010

I ordered Netami racing seats from Hyper Auto Parts for my Honda Civic and first of all I received them 6 weeks after my order.Second thing is that they told me seats have universal brackets so they fit in any car but guess what its not true, they lied to me and they dont fit in my honda civic.Seats are pain in the ### to put together and all holes are not line up so you need to modified that also.One of the seats came with hole on the top so when you start using that seat hole is going to be bigger and there is no way to stop it.I contacted them about all this but they stoped responding back so I had to contact my bank and dispute the chargers because I dont want to be paying 399 plus shipping for junk.Here is a pic so you can see for yourself.