Net4Domains.com / Hosting problems

India Review updated:

I took a hosting package with Net4domains and ftp is not working. I called their service desk and I have to raise a ticket for this and they will get back to me. Why the hell they have a call center if they can't take my complaint? CSR says she is not authorized to transfer my call to the concerned department. She says there is no one who has that authority.

When I asked for supervisor/manager, they say that they don't have any one across the center and CSR confirmed me that the front line staff are managing their call center operations at this point. To add to my frustration, she says she has no idea when a supervisor/manager would be available. She is very rude and shouting on me when I was showing my frustration. This is ridiculous support... I recorded this entire call and I wonder if there is a channel to lodge a complaint.

I called Airtel multiple times and the kind of service you get with them is on par with the international standards. Net4domains really lack this approach.
Na

Comments

Vi
  4th of Dec, 2008
I too have taken a hosting +domain service from them. It has been a very bad experience since then.

Its the most un professional service provider in IT space. I didn't get my MYSQL connection working right from the beginning and every now and then the connection doesn't establish.

They take ages to resolve such high priority issues. Customer care is frustating, they would keep you on hold and at times wouldn't even reply back.

Don't take any solution from them.
Hi
  28th of Feb, 2009
Net4 has become such a uselss they just dont care about the customers
Ki
  6th of May, 2009
one of the worst service provider in IT space is net4india
Kk
  27th of May, 2009
Bharti Airtel is also on a similar track now.
Ne
  14th of Jul, 2009
why dont we make group to teach a lesson to such fraud company and drag them to media and save innocent people cheated by this company. I take the the step to form a group, those who already cheated by net4india I request them to contact me net4fraud@gmail.com because I am the big suffer of net4 who cheated me almost 1 lakh rupee for nothing. I already sent legal notice to net4 and going a file a case in consumer court. LETS SHARE AND SAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY.