Net10 Wireless / scam and cheating
Bought a 60 minute air time card at a local Radio Shack last Sunday, 10/19/2008 as prepaid wireless service was expiring on 10/24/2008. Clerk at Radio Shack added the minutes and phone display said service was good until 2/19/2009. On Wednesday, I got a text message that service was expired. I sent an email that the message was wrong and my phone air time display said service was good until 02/19/2009. I have not had any response to this message.
It is 10/26/2008. I went to charge phone and phone will not charge. Apparently, airtime was a bad card for some reason, but I am out $60 and have no working cell phone. Fortunately, I paid for the air time card with a credit card, so I will be able to dispute the charge.
I tried calling the Net10, but no customer service available on Sundays after a certain time. I am leaving on a trip tomorrow and had counted upon a working cell phone. I feel rather abused, especially after reading some of the other reports about this miserable excuse of a company.
More Net10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - bad service 
- NET10 - scam and cheating 
- Net 10 Wireless - telephones, customer service; network service level 
- Net 10 Wireless - the service of provider 
- NET10 - slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online 
- Net10 Wireless - data and text issues 
- Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service