Net Trust Card / Uncreditable Company

United States, Pennsylvania, Indiana Review updated:
P.O. Box 1275
Phone: N/A
What is it? Do they have my credit information on the wall of a bathroom stall, or what? But, I keep getting these offers to apply for a credit card to be used "exclusively" as some make-shift department store. Why they choose to use the word "exclusive" I don't know, but I believe the words they were looking for is "only." This card is not available nowhere but here.

This does not help your credit ratings. Only major credit cards help your credit ratings. And the least they could do is place their Term and Agreement policy on line so that customers can read them before they commit to buy or provide a customer service number to call to answer our question(s). And the store, www.thehorizonoutlet.com, only have items that are available at your local hardware store. Certainly not worth the membership fees and service fees they will charge you for using this card at their store. Legally, it is a good business, but morally, they are wrong.

Before anybody make an already bad financial situation worse, I thought I fill you in on this company since this is a new company and no other information available, just yet. So, I hope that with this information, you will use your time more wisely and rebuild your credit the old-fashioned way, which is, one month at a time.

A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
"I doo-doo believe then, since I FINALLY got to this site, 'I SHALL DEFINITELY THROW THIS INVITE AWAY, where it REALLY belongs!!!'"
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
so I guess my first instinct was right as usuall thanks man!!!
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I know to follow my instincts and as usual there right on thanks man!!