Net Support Services Inc. / Cashed check and never shipped product

1 157 Sky Mountain LaneCanton, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-259-3609

I placed an order with them two months ago. They sent me a doctor’s form which I completed and sent back into them and then received an email from them that my order was being processed. I provided a blank check with routing information and the account number and they debited my account. To date I have not received my order for two bottles.

I would like for someone to contact me on my cell phone above with why they took the money from my bank account and to this day have not shipped my order?
I either expect them to ship my order immediately or refund the money into my account or I will have no other recourse but to take further action as fraud.

Comments

• Bl
      27th of Mar, 2009

did not send meds. after they cashed money order

20th of Apr, 2009

I also did not receive my medication of Vicodin..Started at www.VicodinFromMexico.com...Ordered my medication...Even Faxed it in for faster service..That was on March 28, 2009...Net Services took my money..I have the cancelled check on my bank statement. Still no medication.

I will turn them in for FRAUD. There is a place on the FBI page...Plus I have copies of everything. Funny there aren't any phone numbers.

Sandy

20th of Apr, 2009

i also ordered medication thru this company and i will turn them in for fraud. marlene

21st of Apr, 2009

also sent money order and never recieved my medication. any help on reporting these ### please let me know, brainstainpwk@yahoo.com thanks

21st of Apr, 2009

like i said, money order cashed weeks ago and no meds

22nd of Apr, 2009

WE ARE ALL VICTIMS. COMPLAINING TO THIS SITE ISNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR US.

MY PHONE: 1-508-674-1419
    EMAIL ; peace0023@aol.com

Go to a search bar and type this: u s federal bureau of investigation...It has alot of good things on it, including SCAMS.

I HAVE EVERY DOCUMENTATION. 1 for me...1 for NET SERVICES, 1 for the FBI

• El
      28th of May, 2009
    Net Support Services Inc. - No product received
    Florida
    Phone: fake
    vicodinfrommexico.com

Took my money, never sent me the prescription I ordered. The only real information on their website is where to send your check. Medical scam.

• Bo
      28th of May, 2009

Probably shouldn't trust meds from an unknown source.

2nd of Aug, 2009

I also ordered from this company, they cashed my check but I never received the medications. I will notify my bank tomorrow and also the FBI hotline
    Patty

• Ke
      2nd of Sep, 2009

so did u get ur order? let me know we just ordered.

• Ke
      2nd of Sep, 2009

did u get the meds that you order? we just order from them for the first time. Let me know... have you found another web site to order from?

• Re
      14th of Feb, 2010

well guys i sure am glad i didnt order. i decided to check them out first before i did, and thank god! it seems everyone placed thier order and recieved nothing. thats why if it sounds to good to be true it usually is.

• Sh
      17th of Mar, 2010

DAMN IT!!! I GUESS IT WAS A SCAM, , , , ### THIS COM, PANY!!

• Cl
      22nd of Jul, 2010

They got me too over a month ago... i just got a letter from them asking how was their service... no name no phone number... i feel stupid but live and learn...

12th of Aug, 2010

i was also a victum of net services I pu in acomplamt to the FBI scam unit some one need to stop these people from taking advantage of people in serious pain.