Net Fashion Avenue / This company is a sham!

1 MO, United States Review updated:

I am just writing this to warn everyone that Net Fashion Avenue is a total sham! I ordered a dress which they said was in stock, only to find out after I had paid that it was not. I had told them my wear by date before I made my order and they said it would not be a problem, it should be at my house within a few weeks! It is now 6 months later, my wear by date is long gone (I had to go and find another dress last minute for my homecoming! Thank god it wasn't for my wedding or something!!) and I still have not received the dress and net fashion avenue no longer responds to my calls or emails. I spent a lot of my time saving up for this dress and it has just been taken away from me by these heartless thieves. I have no dress and no money. One thing this company has definitely taught me is that if it is your first time shopping on a site, always always read their policy! Just reading through net fashion avenues policy you can see that they are a shady business - they have a no refund policy! Even if they are in the wrong!!
Horrible horrible, steer clear!!

Jn
May 01, 2013

Comments

• Zi
      Jul 29, 2013

Worst company ever!!! I won a dress and they have never sent it !!! When I claimed it they BLOCK ME from their facebook page!! I spent 20 dollars in telephone calls, the workers are rude and mean!!! Stay away from them PLEASE!!!
    as a conclusion their job is not to sell dresses, is to break girl's illusions and dreams