Net Detective / Harris Digital Publishing / Fraud

I was a customer at Net Detective since at least January of 2004. I purchased a lifetime membership and have been relatively pleased. Today, I tried to log-in and met with a screen that wanted to "update my information" but stopped me from completing the process and told me to contact customer support. I tried an failed many times and when I thought I had finally reached suppot, guess what... "this user is blocked" came up in a pop-up screen. So I guess this is how they reward their lifetime members (and get rid of them). I have no idea where to turn except tp report them. It appears that they are now owned by Harris Digital Publications in Florida. I had used them once years ago to buy software. I did receive the merchandise, but was very unhappy with their service. Again, I had a lot of trouble getting to anyone that could help me.

Comments

• Cf
      27th of Feb, 2009

I also have been a member since 2006 and had the same sign in problem. Please use the PH 1-386-736-3881, I did and got the password changed. I have been dissappointed in the search parameters. I believe if you have more specefics for ID of a person they all should be used instead of fewer alowed which only allows for more potential incorrect information to be displayed.
    Dissappointed user